ladies how long does it take you to cum?

To experience the first orgasm from oral given by hubby takes also only around 5 minutes (for example for the daily morning wakeup licking) but in longer sessions the first O will be followed by a second and a third one which will take longer ( total approx. half an hour to 45 min for three to four O´ s from licking and using toys), while sex with my black lover it's totally different (more or less no licking because he said this is for beta males, he prefers intercourse and than it takes longer but it's also extremely satisfying and also more than one O)

Her immediate and uncontrollable ORGASMS are a tru pleasure to witness!!

To experience the first orgasm from oral given by hubby takes also only around 5 minutes (for example for the daily morning wakeup licking) but in longer sessions the first O will be followed by a second and a third one which will take longer ( total approx. half an hour to 45 min for three to four O´ s from licking and using toys), while sex with my black lover it's totally different (more or less no licking because he said this is for beta males, he prefers intercourse and than it takes longer but it's also extremely satisfying and also more than one O)

You need a new bull. Licking is for beta males? What the hell is that? If he wants to be the best he better start acting like it instead of a selfish boy. You want to be with me you better have an oral game or it’s done. If you expect me to suck off your black dick tgen be prepared to suck the life out of my pussy too. I cum easily and multiple orgasms, squirt if the guy is good. But foreplay is the bomb and that includes oral all the way around.

If it is up to me, my Bull can make me have several "mini cums" within a minute before an extended deep one. Anally, takes a bit longer, but when it hapoens, its long, deep and extremely satisfying. Ordinarily, he majes me ask if ixan cum,permission is needec sometimes.

You need a new bull. Licking is for beta males? What the hell is that? If he wants to be the best he better start acting like it instead of a selfish boy. You want to be with me you better have an oral game or it’s done. If you expect me to suck off your black dick tgen be prepared to suck the life out of my pussy too. I cum easily and multiple orgasms, squirt if the guy is good. But foreplay is the bomb and that includes oral all the way around.
truth

Every other minutes in multiple O’sss
naked orgasm GIF

Back