ladies how long does it take you to cum?

Not yet - divorced. I like squirting since i had a coupe for photomodel. He is a cucki, she a hot Lady with bic balia and very, very big clit. When i play with her she comes and squirtet. I take hot close-up-pics - after she giv eme a blowjob and we fuck ... It was wonderfull, whe sie squiert.
Hope, you understand ... my english is to bad.

When having a sex session with my black lover he normally starts the foreplay with licking me. Either I will have my first orgasm already from licking, then it will be after around 10 minutes, or he will stop licking and starts fucking me then I also will have the first orgasm soon, after around 5 minutes fucking. The nice think is that he will never ejaculate after my first orgasm already but will go on fucking me. I do not have multiple orgasm like described by other wives (so one after the other) but will have 2 or 3 more during one sex session with enjoying the high arousal level in between much.

Wife- 5minutes playing with herself or me licking
10/15minutes if I'm fingering her.

Very rare I last long enough to make her cum during sex and not really big enough.

Thick big thick hard black cock have her cumming in minutes

My husband can give me my big orgasm with in a few mins ether by oral or fucking me.

With my bull it takes alot longer but I get multiple small ones and squirt all over before my big orgasm comes. Since he can last for hour!
Squirtt....I'll give you two no less. More if you can manage.

Back