Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Met my first at the fitness club I work for! He was tall, built, good looking and would make small talk, as we both went about our business. One day he was leaving, as I was punching out from my shift and he asked about my evening plans. I told him I was just going to head home and relax, when he asked me out for a *******. Well my husband was away for his job, so I had no need to rush home, so I agreed. We went to a local place nearby and had a couple of drinks together and during our conversation I had mentioned my husband was out of town. I guess he took that to mean I might be open to something more, so he asked me over to his place. I really hadn't thought about taking it farther than just friendly drinks, but after he asked, I started to blush a little and got this crazy feeling of why not! I followed him to his condo and as soon as we entered his unit he pulled me to him and gave me the most passionate kiss I think I've ever had! I don't know if it was his full lips or what, but I started to melt in his embrace and felt my knees go weak! I started kissing him back and our arms started exploring each others bodies, until we started pulling at each others clothes. Before I could undo his pants I could feel the bulge that was growing in them and couldn't move down to pull his cock out fast enough! His cock was way bigger than my husband's and I was just so captivated by it's size that I knew it was going to be a great experience that evening! After all the foreplay we finally made it to his bed, where we made incredible love for the next several hours!

Last edited:
Husband brought up swinging and particularly BBC, a term unfamiliar to me then and something I had never considered. Before acting on it, I just started noticing black men more and they seemed to passively flirt with me. Maybe I had missed their cues before or I was just putting out a vibe that I was receptive to them.

I was at the mall one day. Used to go after the workplaces' lunch crowd was gone after 1pm. There was an attractive black guy ahead of me at Starbucks. I could tell he was checking me out. Guys think we don't notice. When I came out to sit at the outside mall tables, nice day, he opened the door for me. Followed me to a table and asked if he could sit with me.

"Sure, but there are a lot of other tables." Said he would rather sit and talk with an attractive woman than sit alone. I brought a book to read and didn't even open it. He flirted more but mainly we just talked surprisingly comfortably for strangers and odd circumstances.

He walked me to the parking garage to my car. Said it was nice meeting but then said he really wanted to get together. I told him I was married. He said he totally respected that, but asked if there were things I like to do that my husband didn't want to do. I said we used to go dancing before we got married. I like to dance but he doesn't.

Said he had a friend with a club downtown and we could go dancing even before it opened for the night. I told him, "Sure, anytime." He asked, "How about now?" I was free and nothing better to do and agreed.

Left my car there and we went in his. He had to stop at his condo first to make a call. Cellphones were still not as ubiquitous as they are now. So we went up. He did his call in his bedroom.

Came out with a couple glasses of red wine. I usually do not *******, but I sipped through. It was relaxing. He sat close to me on his couch and I was sure he was going to try to kiss me. I got up and walked to his window. Told him he had a great view. He said it was even better with me stand in there.

I must have blushed. Thought for a second and turned back and walked to him. I had planned to give him a kiss for the compliment. Whatever possessed me, I knelt before him and opened his pants with as much finesse as I could manage considering my sudden determination.

I took his manhood out and kissed it a few times and put it away. I had never seen a black penis before. Sat back next to him, a little unsure, nervous and maybe embarrassed. He gave me a sip of his second glass as I had finished mine by the window. Then he kissed me.

After finishing his glass of wine. He got up, took my hand, and led me to his bedroom. We stood and kissed and undressed each other. He was semi-erect and very large. I have been with quite a number of black men since. I know the myth is definitely not universally true, but there are true BBCs. His was, even in retrosoect, among the largest I have been with.

A sucked on him seemingly forever. I was a little scared to try him out, being so big and unsure about taking a black man inside me. So I kept orally pleasing him. He just was not cumming. Not losing his erection, but not cumming. It was getting tiresome.

He picked me up and put me on his bed and proceeded to mount me. I got cold feet and said that I couldn't. Felt bad, like a horrible tease, so I decided to orally finish him. But he just did not cum.

So, like at the window earlier, I just stopped, got up, and laid on the bed and asked him to join me. He got on me again. Asked me if I was sure. I just closed my eyes, nodded, and saud, "Uh-huh." Spread my legs some more and backed my knees up.

He teased my pussy with the swollen head of his cock. Asked me again if I wanted to do this. I just looked into his eyes and raised my as a little off the mattress toward his member as my approval.

He entered me. Just the head at first. I sighed in resignation that I was going to be fucked now, no turning back. He was so gentle, but also so thick. We kissed as his rhythms grew in depth and confidence.

At one point, I reached down to rub my clit, even though it was not too necessary as his girth was effectively tugging everything. I was so wet and I noticed he was going completely inside me. I came so hard. I thought I had organs before then, but it was obvious I didn't know a real one before. It was one of several. Who counts them?

After finishing, I was deletions with bliss and we went back to his living room. Did not even bother getting dressed. He got hard again and he looked huge in full light. I asked how he could recover so fast.

He said I had a banging body and the best ass. Told him we need to do something about that as I kissed him and lightly slapped his erect penis. I led him back to the bedroom that time.

Told him we had options. I could get dressed so my body was not on full display or..... He chose the latter.

I got back on the bed, this time on my knees. We earlier fucked for nearly an hour it seemed all missionary. He pushed my shoulders down and attempted to enter me from behind. I was too tight. Rolled over and he mounted me as before. No dice; I surprisingly couldn't accommodate him.

We saw each other quite often for months. My body could handle him easily all the time. But one day, his mom (who had a key too) came in while we were fucking. She saw my ring and asked if I was a married woman. I said I was. She told him she wanted her ******* to find a wife, but not someone else's. Said it was very un-Christian of me too. I saud that I was sorry to upset her but also that I was Jewish. Called me a Jew Whore. I dressed, left, and never played with him again.

I had been having sex with my coworker (who is white) for almost a year while on business trips. We were going to Atlanta and my friend told me he had an old friend from his military days down there and asked if I would be interested in meeting him. Now that I think of it, I think he was obliquely asking me if I was interested in a 3 way but I was pretty naive in sexual things, having only been with 2 men before marriage and spending the last 17 years completely faithful to my husband.

My coworker, Lee, called his friend and told me that his friend, Jake, would take us out to dinner. I spent the next few hours working on a presentation I would give at the convention.

Early in the evening, I went over to Lee’s room and much to my surprise saw a tall fit looking black man chatting with Lee. Jake, who looked to be in his 40s, greeted me with a hug and a big smile and said, “so this is the pretty colleague I have heard so much about!”. I was surprised; for some reason, I had never thought of Jake as a black man when Lee talked about him.

Dinner was wonderful and both the guys were very attentive. Jake was very curious about me and asked me a lot of questions, about work, my family, my college days. He had me show him the gallery of home pictures I have on my phone and was particularly interested in my sons. I felt completely at ease with him. At one point during dinner he asked me why I wasn’t wearing my wedding ring. I fibbed; I told him I forgot to put it on after my shower earlier in the day, but the truth was I didn’t wear it because I figured that he knew about Lee and me and I didn’t want him to think of me as a cheating wife. He said being a wife and a mom made me even more attractive and desirable and I should always remember to wear it. I felt on top of the world.

When we got back to the hotel, Jake came up to our rooms to visit some more. Lee told him he couldn’t stay too late because I was going to give a presentation to a group at the convention (my first since grad school!) and we both needed to be at our best for our work meetings tomorrow.

We went out on the balcony to chat and enjoy the night air then Lee went back into the room leaving Jake and me on the balcony. Jake put his arm around me pulled me close and I turned to kiss him. I broke off the kiss and saw Lee watching out of the corner of my eye. Lee smiled and reminded me that I had an important presentation tomorrow and I needed to be at my best. Jake turned me around against the balcony stepped between my legs and pushed his pelvis against mine. I don’t remember it but when I looked at the picture Lee snapped of us, I saw that I had wrapped my left leg around his right leg. I could feel his heat between my legs. Lee and I had some hot sex that night!

The next day I was rested, able to focus, and the presentation went well. I was thrilled; it was my first professional presentation since grad school (which was almost 20 years ago). We got back to the room in the late afternoon; I called hubby to tell him about my success and got a ho hum response. He really was not happy about me returning to work but then we needed the money with 2 boys heading towards college.

Lee sensed my disappointment and suggested that we go out with Jake. I had to think about that. I had a pretty good idea how another evening with the two of them could end up. I was not sure I wanted to cross the color line and even if I did, I wasn’t sure that I could have sex with two men at the same time. On the other hand, I enjoyed the dinner with the 2 guys the evening before, and Lee always respected my boundaries, so I told Lee to go ahead and call Jake. I added that I just wanted dinner and conversation, nothing more.

About an hour later Jake arrived with a present for me (a bottle white wine which I thought was sweet of him!) and the three of us headed downtown to get dinner. We finished dinner about 8 and Jake drove us back to the hotel. Lee asked me if I wanted to retire early, but I was really enjoying their company and since my major part at the convention was over, I told him we could have Jake up to our room for a bit.

We got back to our room and Lee opened the wine and poured us all a glass. I was sitting next to Jake on the sofa and Lee came over and sat next to us and began kissing me. I felt some busy hands undoing the waist belt of my jacket and looked over at Jake who smiled and told me to keep my mind on kissing. He removed my jacket.

Lee lifted me onto his lap. I only had on a camisole bra on under my jacket and Lee pushed this down so my breasts were fully exposed. Lee was kissing my neck and Jake was kissing and massaging my breasts. I was very excited.

Things moved quickly after that. Lee stood me up and unzipped my skirt and pushed it to the floor, then pushed down my panties. I stepped out of them and I was nude except for my hose. Jake had removed all his clothes except for his boxers which could not conceal a large erection. Lee pulled me into his lap again and cupped my naked breasts if to offer them to Jake and Jake moved forward to kiss and caress my breasts.

By then I was beyond all reason except for the sensations of the moment. I remember wanting, needing to see what Jake’s cock looked like, but the guys kept me sandwiched between them kissing my neck and breasts. Jake lifted me up to kiss him while standing up and Lee got up to get undressed. I remember trying to push Jake’s boxers down and managed to get them down a bit, but he held me close kissing him. I could feel him pressing against my belly. Lee was behind me then and had put a finger in me. He stimulated me almost to the point of orgasm and I finally was able to break loose from Jake’s grip and went to my knees. I finally saw my first black cock.

He was leaking and I licked the whole of its underside as Lee massaged my shoulders. I took it into my mouth. Lee got up and stood next to Jake and I alternated between the two of them, sucking one while holding the other. At some point Jake got up and moved away then knelt and kissed my neck while I was sucking Lee. I would suck Lee then turn and kiss Jake. Jake would kiss the side of my face and whisper to me as I sucked on Lee.

Jake got up and sat on the sofa and the guys re positioned me so that I was kissing Jake and my bottom was toward Lee. I could feel Lee rubbing his cock head on my vagina and I thought he was going to enter me, but Jake said, “Let’s take this into the bedroom”. Jake lifted me up so that I straddled him, and he took me into the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and Lee laid down next to me. Jake spread my legs as Lee kissed my face and breasts. Jake rubbed his cock up and down my labia and I felt a cool liquid on my vagina and realized that Jake was pouring some lube on me. He continued to rub himself up and down my opening and I wanted him inside me. He told me he wanted me to guide him in. He took my left hand and put it on his penis, and I started it into my vagina.

Jake fucked me slowly, with Lee on the side watching. Lee would suck on my breasts and rub my legs while I was being fucked. Jake kept varying the angle of his penetration so that I felt that every inch of my insides was touching him. At some point Jake moved me to the side of the bed and I took Lee into my mouth, but the position was too awkward for me.

I could feel an orgasm building and I think Jake sensed it was well. I orgasmed and, in the aftermath, Jake kept going until I felt him shudder and spasm, and I thought I could feel his seed going into me. He paused for a moment and then withdrew, and Lee took his place between my legs and entered me.

When Lee had me, Jake was on our side, kissing me and suckling me as Lee had done. I orgasmed again and Lee ejaculated into me. I came down slowly, lying between the two men. As I left my aroused state, I realized the enormity of what I had just done and I began to silently cry. The guys comforted me.

That was my first black cock experience, and began what Lee called the “3 days of debauchery”.
great story. how about your next BBC?

Back