Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Was at a company co ference some 300 miles from home. Got talking to this black guy at the hotel bar on the first night, ended up in his room, I guess I know what was going to happen, but had a lot of ******* at the bar which made me merry and I was not in full control of myself. Within seconds of entering my bedroom door he was stripping me naked, I guess this was going to be my first time black after 20 years of faithful marriage you my white husband, it felt so erotic I was in no mood to stop it. We made love 3 times that night, hardback of course as I hate condoms, it was like something I'd never experienced before. We made love a number of times the rest of the week before it was time to return home. Don't thi k my pussy had ever been as full of cum as this time. I realised what I had been missing all these years, once black I never wanted anything else. I ended up divorcing my husband and now live the life of a black mans slut.

Lovely story. Grade A+

My future wife had a black classmate take her white cherry in high school; she was a soph., he was a junior. She was amazed that any man could have a cock that big, let alone a young. After he took her virginity (actually she gladly gave it to him), it only took 3 thrusts from him for her to have her first orgasm. She was his first piece of white pussy; and he fucked her for about 2 hours. She lost count of the total number of orgasms she had. She knew that he climaxed a total of three times. She knew because she also climaxed simultaneously with him. In addition, on all three of those occasions, she felt his BBC swell up in her before his balls and cock began pumping 5 to 8 thick streams of his hot baby-makers deep inside her young womb.

I met her shortly after she graduated from high school during my junior year in college. We had a lot in common, except for our sexual tastes. Cursed with a fat body and a useless tiny boy's cock, the only sexual release I got was from having other guys fuck my mouth and my beta-male pussy. And like my future bride, I was hooked on being used by black men. She knew I would be a good provider; therefore, she told me that I would have to accept our marriage as being a hot wife / sissy cuck relationship. That I would never have sex with her; but she would be free to have any other man she wanted. Furthermore, I would provide for her and for any babies that her studs impregnated her with. Finally, she would dominate me (in addition to me being dominated by my own black studs and/or her black studs). I readily agreed.

It was black men who consummated my marriage for me during our honeymoon. My wife came home from our honeymoon with her first black/white baby growing in her married (to me) white womb.

The attached photo was taken 4 months after our honeymoon. Her baby bump, swelling teats, and enlarging nipples are clearly visible.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 142
Met at a bar. I didn't realize when I went there that it was mostly a black bar. As soon as I entered, I got a LOT of attention. Haha. Eventually this one younger guy took over the conversation and edged the others out. Much to my surprise, I ended up going home with him that night. He fucked me out of my mind. :)
Nice big cock

Wet and wild water park before it closed in Vegas. We went on vacation and the wife ended up going to his hotel and having her first experience

On kik 🤷🏻‍♀️
after we chat for a while we met and sucked his bbc But we didn’t fuck.
After few months I moved to orlando so he came to visit me. We went to the movies and he started touching me I couldn’t stop him specially when he started eating my pussy!
I went with him to his hotel room and you can tell what happened next ♠️

How did you meet your first bbc
I was a junior in college and had just broke up with my boyfriend because he was cheating on me. I went home (Tampa) for the holidays. Went out clubbing to a place called the Green Iguana. Was only going to dance and take my mind off my boyfriend. But I met this black guy in the Air *******. He was about 19 years older than me. He danced with me and kept pressing his cock up against my ass. It was huge! I went home with him and he gave me the night of my life! I had NEVER had sex like I did with him. He made me cum so many times I lost count! And his oral game was outstanding! I was converted then and there! I’m getting so wet just remembering that night!

Back