Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Interesting responses!

Happened while we were on vacation in the Bahamas a few years ago. Basically, a very black local got to me. Totally unplanned. We were VERY vanilla prior to that. Now I have a regular that takes very good care of me, with hubby's support and consent
Love it ! xxx

Had met a friend in the Twin Cities to talk about the horrible state of my marriage. We were in a bad when a black guy started to hit on me. With the help of alcohol and my friends urging i left with him. Shortly after our first time his friend walked in and joined in. Lot's and lots of firsts that night.
Good on you ! Enjoy it all ! xxx

Was on a cruise with hubby and while at the pool there was a BBC wearing speedo like swimwear at the pool. His cock looks very very large, hubby saw me looking at him and he ask me if I like what I saw. I told him yes and wonder what it look like if it was not covered. Hubby said to me to ask him that you want to see it and see what happens. I summons my nerves and walked up to him and just straight that I like to see his cock. He was shocked and thought its some kind of joke and I reassure him that I am serious. He finally said sure and we went to the restroom near the pool and I took off his speedo and WOW his is huge. I ask if I could touch it and he said ok. My hands looks small on his cock. He started to get hard, I started to stroke him to get him fully hard, cause I wanted to see how big it gets. He looks about 8 to 9 inches fully hard. He is so so big. I ask him does he want to cum? He said if I don't mind. I told him that I will give him a handjob. After the encounter I went back to my hubby and told him what happened and I see he got hard. We quickly got our things and went back to our room and fucked.
I wish that would happen to me - we’ve never been that lucky on any of the cruises we’ve been on !
It would’ve been the best cruise ever,especially if it happened at the start of the cruise ! How good would that have been ! Yum yum ! xxx

Was with a few girlfriends and he was playing volleyball so we joined and started talking after a few games he asked if I was interested in going for a walk next thing you know were in the send dunes ...

I'm guessing you never forgot that fuck or that big black dick.

Mine was totally by chance...….walked in to the bar of the bowling alley I had bowled at for 3 years only because we couldn't find our waitress for a last round. It was FULL of Hispanic and black guys. A guy grabbed my hand ignoring my protests that I was only there for drinks and 3 hours later I was 2 hours late getting home, quite *******, and seriously considering "going outside where its not so loud to talk"!! LOL Snuck out a side door, confessed my indiscretion to hubby when I got home, and a week later my life was changed FOREVER!! If hubby had his way, I would have gone back that night but I was WAY too ******* to be driving.

J (the wife)
Do tell us more....

Back