Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Was at a company co ference some 300 miles from home. Got talking to this black guy at the hotel bar on the first night, ended up in his room, I guess I know what was going to happen, but had a lot of ******* at the bar which made me merry and I was not in full control of myself. Within seconds of entering my bedroom door he was stripping me naked, I guess this was going to be my first time black after 20 years of faithful marriage you my white husband, it felt so erotic I was in no mood to stop it. We made love 3 times that night, hardback of course as I hate condoms, it was like something I'd never experienced before. We made love a number of times the rest of the week before it was time to return home. Don't thi k my pussy had ever been as full of cum as this time. I realised what I had been missing all these years, once black I never wanted anything else. I ended up divorcing my husband and now live the life of a black mans slut.

Was at a company co ference some 300 miles from home. Got talking to this black guy at the hotel bar on the first night, ended up in his room, I guess I know what was going to happen, but had a lot of ******* at the bar which made me merry and I was not in full control of myself. Within seconds of entering my bedroom door he was stripping me naked, I guess this was going to be my first time black after 20 years of faithful marriage you my white husband, it felt so erotic I was in no mood to stop it. We made love 3 times that night, hardback of course as I hate condoms, it was like something I'd never experienced before. We made love a number of times the rest of the week before it was time to return home. Don't thi k my pussy had ever been as full of cum as this time. I realised what I had been missing all these years, once black I never wanted anything else. I ended up divorcing my husband and now live the life of a black mans slut.
I need to fine you mmmm

Back