Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

When it comes to sex, men are wired differently and we are so easy, weak and vulnerable. Just bombard them with videos, images and any type of sex forms, and they will believe n fall for it.

Now a days, we hear, learn and see so many people, have good jobs, family, politicians, celebrities and even in church, have fallen from grace. If you are NOT careful of sex and money, you will be the next victim in line.

Eliminate anything that weakens your mind, or distorts your thinking or your judgment. Make sure you know the difference between reality and a fantasy.

B2W is a place to express and say your fantasies, and possibly meeting real people. Reality is you cannot do or act upon your fantasy in public or ******* it on anyone.

Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags
There's a thread in the verified user section specifically for exposing fakes btw ☺️

My hubby's friends came over for some cards and one by one they left except for two black guys. Well they got him ******* enough to pass out. Thinking nothing of it we smoked a little and next thing I know one is between my legs licking me like never before and the other is playing with my tits

My hubby's friends came over for some cards and one by one they left except for two black guys. Well they got him ******* enough to pass out. Thinking nothing of it we smoked a little and next thing I know one is between my legs licking me like never before and the other is playing with my tits

Something tells me you didn't resist and just spread your legs wider when you were getting licked and had your tits played with ;)

wow. first time was a 3some, too!

I had been seeing an older man who enjoyed sharing me with others. He took me to a party and while there introduced me to another older man. He was very attractive and well built. He was my first black lover and He enjoyed taking me to some black clubs to dance. Dancing always warms me up and for about a year, He would take me out once or twice a week. The last time we were together His wife found us. We were quite busy when she walked in and she didn't interrupt. After we were done, i took care of her and the three of us spent the weekend together. i never saw Him again after that weekend. my understanding afterwards was that she thought I was too young for them. Anyway, i was hooked.
Rachel! Wish I could get my wife to try it

My wife and I had attended a theater gala and decided to stop on the way home for a *******
As soon as we walked in we met him they really hit it off from that moment
We had talked about her being with black guys but this was totally unexpected
After talking for about an hour I told them both if they wanted to hook up I was totally fine with it... he said “I don’t know what you guys are into but I’m down”
I could tell she was a bit .... embarrassed but she put on her coat looked at me and said “let’s go”
Then she turned to him and said .... “you too”
That was a life changing night

Back