Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

My first was in high school, and probably ten or so blacks after him... black guys had a thing for me and I soon developed one for them as well, plus I loved that my parents hated me 'dating' them, so I made sure I was never without a bf. I only remember a couple of them being well endowed though, most were average, and the one that was slightly smaller got to pop my anal cherry... he was gorgeous and I was head over heels for him... or I should say heels over head :)

Well I won’t just make up some story to make it sound good. Lol I’ll simply say I met him online and it changed my life. We only took a few pics so that I could get plenty of alone time with him. If I tell a story about one of our playful encounters I will always have pics to support. He was an amazing young man!
You look so beautiful wirh a Black man inside you, would love to hear how this event changed your life:)

I know. I was just joshing you :)

Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags

Back