Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

he was on the wrestling team in HS. actually won states. we got ******* at a party. i was wearing a sundress. we snuck into the backroom. he fingered me then got on top. i was wet but he made me ******* and stopped halfway through. i didnt want him to stop but it got awkward. we never hooked up after that.
He should’ve pursued you again

American serviceman 1986 RAF Brize Norton
Stanmore Crescent we had a flat and there were American
Serviceman housed in the opposite block of flats
His 6ft 7in frame carried my shopping home one day and the rest shall we say is history lol
My ex husband did a lot of exercises away but I'd see him even when my hubbie was working on the base.
The ground floor flat was made into a hairdressers and the girls in there switched on what was happening
and would notice when my husband went to work and would be looking out of the window giggling as I walked over to the opposite block around half an hour later.
I told my lover about the situation and he suggested I got my hair done their one morning before coming over to his :)

American serviceman 1986 RAF Brize Norton
Stanmore Crescent we had a flat and there were American
Serviceman housed in the opposite block of flats
His 6ft 7in frame carried my shopping home one day and the rest shall we say is history lol
My ex husband did a lot of exercises away but I'd see him even when my hubbie was working on the base.
The ground floor flat was made into a hairdressers and the girls in there switched on what was happening
and would notice when my husband went to work and would be looking out of the window giggling as I walked over to the opposite block around half an hour later.
I told my lover about the situation and he suggested I got my hair done their one morning before coming over to his :)
Angela you are brilliant!!

Angela you are brilliant!!

Well I like to think I was 55 now and still going strong, keep my self fit X

The girls in the hairdressers where the only ones who knew, lol

The "one and only" visit to their establishment was entertaining
My husband was away, I was all dolled up, red shoes, short white dress white fishnet stockings (it was the eighties lol)
and went in, had my hair all put up and pinned. All the girls were noticeably quiet that day
I think their BMW driving salon owner had warned them all lol
Left a generous tip, straight round to Craig's flat,
three hours later, walking back hair all deshevelled hair a mess couldn't resist giving the girls a smile and wave as they pearled through the venitian blinds lol

Back