Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Met at a bar. I didn't realize when I went there that it was mostly a black bar. As soon as I entered, I got a LOT of attention. Haha. Eventually this one younger guy took over the conversation and edged the others out. Much to my surprise, I ended up going home with him that night. He fucked me out of my mind. :)
Was this a long time ago?

My husband bugged me for 5 years that he wanted to see me with a big black man. Now being a good Christian girl I refused. I was happily married with two lovely daughters. Still he persisted. Then 3 Christmases ago we attended my husband’s annual Christmas party. I was introduced to his new black boss. Very handsome and very handsy. I was looking good in my short black dress and my long blonde hair done just right. Marcus hung by my side most of the night. Made sure my wine glass was full. Marcus, my husband and I found ourselves the last one left at the party. By now I was pretty ******* and Marcus started touching me all over. His big black hand was on my thigh and he kissed me. I looked at my husband and he gave me the thumbs up. Marcus placed my hand on his crotch and I was amazed at how big it felt. Next thing I know he’s carrying me to his hotel room. I couldn’t believe this was happening and was unable to stop it. Most incredible sex I ever had. Been hooked ever since. Oh yeah, hubby got a big promotion and I still see Marcus from time to time.

at a cheesy dance club the weekend after I turned 21
I always had a thing for black guys but never acted on it (the only man I was with was my husband until that night)
We had been talking about me exploring with other men for a while, and I had dated and hooked up with a few girls before that night, so it wasn't really unprecedented
was an amazing sleazy slutty hookup that rocked my world and opened my eyes!

at a cheesy dance club the weekend after I turned 21
I always had a thing for black guys but never acted on it (the only man I was with was my husband until that night)
We had been talking about me exploring with other men for a while, and I had dated and hooked up with a few girls before that night, so it wasn't really unprecedented
was an amazing sleazy slutty hookup that rocked my world and opened my eyes!
You want to do it again? Not that far from DC... pm me

How did you meet your first bbc

Was on a combined vacation/convention trip four years ago this past March. Hubby always had a fascination, even before we married, about a white girl getting done by a black guy. We attended a cocktail party the evening prior to the start of the convention where hubby met up with an old university friend and roommate of his. I was introduced to him and after a few drinks quickly recognized that we were flirting with each other. The next night the three of us went out to dinner, did some club hopping, ending up at our hotel suite for a night cap and hubby's friend ended up in me, as he did for the remaining three nights of the convention. We've gotten together numerous times since then. All three of us love it, needless to say it's the best sex I've ever dreamed even possible! (Written by hubby as dictated by my wife, Pam)

My husband bugged me for 5 years that he wanted to see me with a big black man. Now being a good Christian girl I refused. I was happily married with two lovely daughters. Still he persisted. Then 3 Christmases ago we attended my husband’s annual Christmas party. I was introduced to his new black boss. Very handsome and very handsy. I was looking good in my short black dress and my long blonde hair done just right. Marcus hung by my side most of the night. Made sure my wine glass was full. Marcus, my husband and I found ourselves the last one left at the party. By now I was pretty ******* and Marcus started touching me all over. His big black hand was on my thigh and he kissed me. I looked at my husband and he gave me the thumbs up. Marcus placed my hand on his crotch and I was amazed at how big it felt. Next thing I know he’s carrying me to his hotel room. I couldn’t believe this was happening and was unable to stop it. Most incredible sex I ever had. Been hooked ever since. Oh yeah, hubby got a big promotion and I still see Marcus from time to time.
Are you going to have him get you pregnant?

Back