Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Mine was totally by chance...….walked in to the bar of the bowling alley I had bowled at for 3 years only because we couldn't find our waitress for a last round. It was FULL of Hispanic and black guys. A guy grabbed my hand ignoring my protests that I was only there for drinks and 3 hours later I was 2 hours late getting home, quite *******, and seriously considering "going outside where its not so loud to talk"!! LOL Snuck out a side door, confessed my indiscretion to hubby when I got home, and a week later my life was changed FOREVER!! If hubby had his way, I would have gone back that night but I was WAY too ******* to be driving.

J (the wife)

How did you meet your first bbc

Placed an ad online ...chatted with the bull and he went to my wife’s place of work (retail) bought an item (she didn’t know him and didn’t know what I had set up) he then grabbed her wedding ring and told her what was going to happen that night ...came over and she went black for the first time

Last edited:
My wives was a co-worker....It's an epidemic at her workplace she told me the black guys are rock stars, especially the well built younger good looking ones....It may have something to do with the Kardashian sisters. But she told me that just about all the white and Asian married women have hooked up with a Black co-worker.

Back