Ladies--How did you get here?

A little over 15 years ago for me. A co-worker of mine keep hitting on me and wanting to take me to lunch forever and I just kept ignoring him. Till one day after hubby and got into a fight the night before. The next day John ask me to go to lunch again but this time I said yes he was shocked. Anyway to shorten it after several weeks of lunch and getting to know one another better we went to lunch one day but this time he took me to his apartment I knew what was about to happen and I wanted it bad. Anyway we didn't go back to work that afternoon and spent the rest of the day breaking me in on BBC and I've loved it every since :)

it all started at the bar where I work my husband to be would come in and we would talk then he ask me out one night ,he pick we up after work it was real late o we went t his place talk had a lot of beer started kissing he said let go to my room well to get to his room you had to walk by the other bedroom as we walk by his room mate door was open and he was sleeping on top of the covers naked I had to stop and look in ,,,, like what you see mick ask as we walk on t his room ,,,we start getting naked as we are kissing e fall into bed about then we hear noise we look up and his friend is standing naked in his room with his cock his hand asking what going on guys ,,,mick said get out asshole he ask who your friend and walk to the bed ,, I'm kim he smile and said I'm jim and set down on the bed ,,,,now here we are all 3 of us setting on the bed naked ,,,mick ask u ok if not i'll make him go I smile and said make him go get us a beer jim jump up and was back with 3 beer ,,, here we are my first date with mick me 2 guys in bed naked drinking beer and the guys cocks rock hard ,,,I move over started kissing mick tock jim cockin my hand as mick push me back onto the bed,, 1 year later me and mick was married on the 17 of nov, and he had been sharing me every sent and that was 20 years ago ,,,and It as fun today as it was the first the first time with his friend jim ,,,,,and we still see him from time to time

My husband brought it up first when we were like in our early twenties. Even thou I was very interested I told him no. When I was 35 I was working with two black women around my age and of course I got to be friends with them and their families. Everyday both of the women would tell me how big their husbands cocks were and how much they wanted to fuck me. I was so horny I was about to die. My husband's little dick wasn't keeping me satisfied and when he had to go out of town to work for 5 months I gave in. I let both of the black husbands fuck me as well as one of their black friends.
I knew after the first time my tight, little white pussy was stretched by that black cock that I was gonna be a slut for black cock. I knew nothing else would every satisfy my sexual cravings again but black cock. I just can't express how much white women need to share themselves with black guys to find real sexual satisfaction.

Phyliss

I don't think there was any one thing that led me here. I have dated both black and white my whole life. There is nothing that I let a BBC do to me that I would not let anyone else do. Often the BBC does the job better.

Mine is after years of over 100 white guys, including gang-bangs, and struggling with orgasms. My mom-in-law knew of our life-style and knew I struggled with achieving full satisfaction; she suggested trying black men. That was 12 years ago and I had so many multiple squirting orgasms that night that I was hooked. Proudly black only for 12 years!

Back