Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

My wife met a bull at a swingers club and eagerly took him to a room.

I also have a submissive hotwife I play solo with. She is a size queen and admitted to having a stranger fantasy. We had a date planned and I called in one of my wife’s bulls. My sub arrived, took her place in the bedroom and blindfolded herself. I would enter the room and our bill would do so silently. I directed her to strip for me while touching herself. I came up from behind and as she faced the bull, I explained that our friend had been watching the whole time. He approached her and began to kiss and explore her body. She wasn’t allowed to touch him. I wanted his big cock to be a surprise. He laid her on the bed and warmed her up. She moaned in pleasure as he entered her. We would take turns sharing her for the next 90min. She wasn’t allowed to speak to him directly. He left silently while I had distracted. She’s only seen some of these edited pics and has no idea who he was.
She doesn’t know that I’m bringing him back for our next date😈

Attachments

• 66D5E7BF-48EA-41E9-BB96-3C187E1D2D4E.jpeg
    66D5E7BF-48EA-41E9-BB96-3C187E1D2D4E.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 596
  • 3F3F3BBA-CD97-4E90-A3E5-BC14500DB340.jpeg
    3F3F3BBA-CD97-4E90-A3E5-BC14500DB340.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 66FD1C84-59DB-4D1C-9D7A-7614E0AE30AA.jpeg
    66FD1C84-59DB-4D1C-9D7A-7614E0AE30AA.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 7CC1C54C-E8AB-4597-A2A5-01F8BAEBD291.jpeg
    7CC1C54C-E8AB-4597-A2A5-01F8BAEBD291.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 6125BAFC-DBBD-4086-9E05-379FE45FA525.jpeg
    6125BAFC-DBBD-4086-9E05-379FE45FA525.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 609
Yes we met him in a local bar where he was a chief and is black and very muscular, he asked my husband how our meal was . My husband said we had to send them back as they were not cooked properly.
He bought us a ******* and asked to join us we said yes . As we chatted he just said you’re interested in black guy’s I can see the way your eyes roamed over my body looking at my crotch. My husband said we enjoy the company of black guy’s.
Martin the chief then asked if we’d like to go back to his flat for a *******.
I said that would be nice but can we meet away from the bar as we are known by the staff and wouldn’t want to give them the wrong idea.
We met a short way from the bar then walked to his flat on the way he was feeling my bum and telling me he was going to fuck me , my pussy was getting wet as he stroked my bum and his dirty talk.
We arrived at his flat, he offered us drinks I had a G & T my husband had a larger, Martin and I sat on his settee my husband sat opposite in a chair, . Martin asked if I had enjoyed sex with black guy’s I said we have a black guy who’s my regular lover. Martin took my hand placing it on his hard cock I undid his trousers and released his cock lent forward taking his cock in my hand feeling it’s hardness my fingers couldn’t meet due to his thickness, he then said let’s go to the bedroom. We moved to his bedroom he told my husband to undress me and tell him what I needed , my husband stripped me telling Martin that I needed him to fuck me hard , Martin striped off god his body was amazing solid muscle and his penis was awesome very very thick and about nine inches long. He got on the bed telling me to join him I lay next to him , we started kissing tongues intertwining I was feeling his hard body moving my hands slowly down towards his cock and balls, he was sucking my nipples and fingering my clit slipping a finger in my cunt making me cum . I was now telling him to fuck me , he lay on his back telling me to ride his cock I climbed over him took his cock and I guided myself down on to him slowly penetrating my cunt gradually sinking down on it as it started stretching my cunt then slowly riding him . . He started thrusting up to meet my downwards movement. My husband was watching and wanking as Martin and I fucked I was having orgasm after orgasm then Martin pulled me down hard holding my hips as he started throbbing and ejaculating deep in my cunt .
We rested had another ******* as I lay on his bed with his cum leaking from my stretched open cunt , he joined me and kneeling over me so I could suck on his cock flaccid cock getting him hard as his erection grew I struggled to get more than his cock head in my mouth. He then told me to get on my knees open my legs and he fucked me doggy he was pounding my cunt with hard thrusts I had never been fucked so hard before.

Last edited:
Back