Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

is there anything more exciting that waiting in your hotel room for the soft knock on the door of a total stranger?
Knowing that in a few minutes you will be on your knees in from of him and in a few minutes after that he will be entering you?
I think not!
A girl needs to be careful Jenny.

Yes, when we go on vacation my hubby usually lines up a couple of black men the fuck me. I know nothing about the guy only they he is black and he is stopping by to fuck me. I usually greet them at the door wearing only a short very sheer robe.

A couple times at home I have asked hubby to have a stranger come fuck me. When we do this at home I wear a blindfold the entire time. So a guy comes over, fucks me, and leaves, and I have absolutely no idea who it was.

A few years back the wife and I were staying the night in a city a ways from home for work. We walked across the street from the hotel and had dinner and they had a special on margaritas and we had a few and ended up talking to a couple of guys sitting at the bar in the restaurant. The conversation was really good and lasted for a couple hours before we headed back to the room but I I had gotten one of the guys phone numbers as a business contact
After a couple of hours of talk we parted ways and headed back to the room and I told her that the one dude was looking at her the whole night and I could tell he wanted to fuck her. Of course she claims she didn’t notice and honestly she probably hadn’t as much as I had but I wanted to prove to her I was correct so I sent him a text telling him we had drinks in our room if he wanted to hang and chat for a while.
We were far enough into the lifestyle that she knew I wanted to watch him fuck her but she’s a little shy so it took a little coaxing to get her to take off her bra and have only her see through white tank top on when he got to our room.
I’m sorry to say that it took me over 20 mins of hunting around the subject and hinting to him that I was ok with him taking what he’d been wanting all night.
He did, I watched and the reclaimed her as mine after he was done. Was very hot watching her fuck a guy she had met hours earlier and had no idea would be inside her before the night was over. We never talked to the guy again and I’m sure he was left with a pretty fun memory of his night in Grand Rapids Michigan.
I don’t look down on her in any way for doing something like that but instead applaud her for being honest and open with her sexuality. I know what I would do and want if I was a chick so why wouldn’t I encourage her to have exactly that

And btw, the guy was white. She hadn’t yet given in to trying bbc like I had been pushing her to do for years. We have since met with a few black men and honestly I don’t have much desire to watch her fuck a white guy anymore. I love the way a black man appreciates her and wants to make sure he leaves her 100% satisfied. It seems that for most white guys it’s about them and for the black men we’ve met it’s all about her and making sure she is Absolutely spent before they leave. It’s pretty obvious that they wanna put on a show for me and try to prove that they can fuck her better than I can. 😏😁. That’s ok, I hope they do, all the better for her

Back