Ladies have you ever fucked a stranger

if you fuck a new guy every week, and go back for 2nds and 3rds with some, you are going to get extremely busy, quickly!!

How many of these guys do you meet for a 2nd or 3rd or multiple time?
Most come right back. I have maybe 50 regular boyfriends plus new people. My husband takes care of everything so I basically have sex and work and sleep

Yes we met him in a local bar where he was a chief who is black and very muscular, he asked my husband how our meal was . My husband said we had to send them back as they were not cooked properly.
He bought us a ******* and asked to join us we said yes . As we chatted he just said you’re interested in black guy’s I can see the way your eyes roamed over my body looking at my crotch. My husband said we enjoy the company of black guy’s.
Martin the chief then asked if we’d like to go back to his flat for a *******.
I said that would be nice but can we meet away from the bar as we are known by the staff and wouldn’t want to give them the wrong idea.
We met a short way from the bar then walked to his flat on the way he was feeling my bum and telling me he was going to fuck me , my pussy was getting wet as he stroked my bum and his dirty talk.
We arrived at his flat, he offered us drinks I had a G & T my husband had a larger, Martin and I sat on his settee my husband sat opposite in a chair, . Martin asked if I had enjoyed sex with black guy’s I said we have a black guy who’s my regular lover. Martin took my hand placing it on his hard cock I undid his trousers and released his cock lent forward taking his cock in my hand feeling it’s hardness my fingers couldn’t meet due to his thickness, he then said let’s go to the bedroom. We moved to his bedroom he told my husband to undress me and tell him what I needed , my husband stripped me telling Martin he wanted him to fuck me , Martin striped off god his body was amazing solid muscle and his penis was awesome very very thick and about nine inches long. He got on the bed telling me to join him I lay next to him , we started kissing tongues intertwining I was feeling his hard body moving slowly towards his cock and balls, he was sucking my nipples and fingering my clit slipping a finger in my cunt making me cum . I was now telling him to fuck me , he lay on his back telling me to ride his cock I climbed over him took his cock and I guided myself down on to him slowly penetrating my cunt gradually sinking down on it then slowly riding him . . He started thrusting up to meet my downwards movement. My husband was watching and wanking as Martin and I fucked I was having orgasm after orgasm then Martin pulled me down hard holding my hips as he started throbbing and ejaculating deep in my cunt .
We rested had another ******* as I lay on his bed with his cum leaking from my stretched open cunt , he joined me and kneeling over me so I could suck on his cock flaccid cock getting him hard as his erection grew I struggled to get more than his cock head in my mouth. He then told me to get on my knees open my legs and he fucked me doggy he was pounding my cunt with hard thrusts I had never been fucked so hard before.
Nice story. This month was in Magaluf and saw a lot of BBC there and a lot of white white girls with BBC. That place was amazing. All the young people partying and looking for something. My wife was in shock but she didn't tell me why. Hope and day to want a BBC and go there to find and spend an unforgettable weekend. There are a lot of BBC where you can choose. When we was in the centre where all the pub is I saw a muscular, tall black man. I think a BBC like him can change any white girls mind. If you go in Magaluf you will se it for sure. I don't understand why some white girls don't want to try a BBC when husband is ok with it.

Back