Ladies has your BF or Husband sucked your Bull

My wife makes me get on my knees and suck black cock, sometimes in front of another female friend of ours, as my punishment and humiliation for having a white dick. I must say, for us, it really turns the wife and her two friends that have watched on very much!!! They love to get vocal and tell me how to suck it, to not forget the balls, to lick the ass and never neglect the cock so they make sure I’m stroking the cock when they make me rim the bulls ass….sometimes they’ll get down in their knees and help me, hold the cock for me, push the back of my head gently, tell me how much their pussies love the cock im sucking, tell me how hot it is to watch me sucking the cock they love to fuck right in front of me…..they’ll tease me for being small, yank and pull hard on my chastity cage until I swallow black cock down my throat making my eyes water up…..and they damn near orgasm when they are the bull tense up and announce he’s about to cum, always telling me not to spill a single drop!!! Although sometimes they pull his cock out of my mouth and standing behind him, jerk his cock off as he cums on my face, lips and into my mouth, milking it dry on my tongue then taking his cock or their fingers to scoop it off my cheeks, nose and chin to feed it to me. I know from personal experiences they are so horny and wet when the bull is nursed by me back to being hard again, there is no lube or prepussy eating necessary for entry, the pussies are wet and ready for cock, no prep needed.

Back