• It's a Jungle down there

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Completely Shaved

Votes: 155 58.1%
  • Shave with little hair

Votes: 30 11.2%

• Total voters
Same here wife only trims for swimwear in summer but I keep hoping
At least your wife trims in summer. I've asked my wife if she could trim, so oral sex would be more pleasant for me, but she didn't want to trim, as her lover wants a full bush. My wife just makes sure that if she buys new swimwear, it covers all of her bush so that she doesn't need to trim.

I love a nice full hairy triangle! I grew up in the late sixties/early seventies,the music was awsome,the cars were cool and fast,the girls wore mini skirts, hip hugger bell bottom jeans,and short shorts, and had beautiful hairy pussies! It was an awesome time to grow up!

Ma asia Wife has an full Chinese Bush....i love it....but not any another body hair she has....must not shave her legs or armpit....there is nothing....
But amazing hairy cunt......Big Bush small asia cunt.....Makes me hot all the time

A snapshoot....with her permission....cant show more sorry asian ashamed attitute

comments are welcome

Attachments

• [000393].jpg
    [000393].jpg
    91 KB · Views: 81
  • pussy2.jpg
    pussy2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I love a nice full hairy triangle! I grew up in the late sixties/early seventies,the music was awsome,the cars were cool and fast,the girls wore mini skirts, hip hugger bell bottom jeans,and short shorts, and had beautiful hairy pussies! It was an awesome time to grow up!
I grew up then too and it was fun back then to get pussy hair in your teeth but I outgrew that! LOL

Ma asia Wife has an full Chinese Bush....i love it....but not any another body hair she has....must not shave her legs or armpit....there is nothing....
But amazing hairy cunt......Big Bush small asia cunt.....Makes me hot all the time
That is Asian perfection!

That explains the difference in views. My wife and I grew up in the late nineties and early zeros, when hairy pussies weren't the norm anymore. In fact, I've never seen a full bush before until my wife grew it out by request of her lover. I still think she is too young (she's in her mid-30's) to have such a hairy bush, but her lover really appreciates it.

A snapshoot....with her permission....cant show more sorry asian ashamed attitute

comments are welcome
Absolutely perfect! Thank her for blessing us with her pictures!

Back