Ladies do you take black mens seed deep inside you

Ladies if you really want to experience this lifestyle you just have to taste and feel our seed inside you The Pleasure you will get is just amazing and if i'm wrong Your Bull is not doing is job properly So let me Know and i will show you what it should feel like

For us it's about fun not risks so we prefer condoms to be used for sex, we have discussed bare should we ever get into long term . We're more into the swinging scene now and love the club scene so bareback isn't worth all the risks . Reality over fantasy.

I love it when a black man cums inside me. I can tell when he's getting ready to cum. He pounds harder and faster, almost like he’s losing control (which I suppose he actually is). His breathing becomes rapid and shallow and when he actually cums his body trembles. I really can’t say I can feel his cum inside me because I’m already so wet. Sometimes I think I can feel his cock pulsating but since my pussy is often contracting as well it’s difficult to be sure. I can sure feel it when he pulls his cock out and his cum drips out of my pussy.

Back