Ladies! Do you SPIT or SWALLOW after draining a BBC?

I love a nice hard cock in my mouth... but it has to come inside me!!!!! I prefer the feeling of the cock swell and explode deep inside!

But should he leak into my mouth a little of course I’ll swallow but expect the rest inside me!!

I love to make hubby taste the cum on my tongue so he knows what I’ve just swallowed and what is now lining my pussy xx

I love a nice hard cock in my mouth... but it has to come inside me!!!!! I prefer the feeling of the cock swell and explode deep inside!

But should he leak into my mouth a little of course I’ll swallow but expect the rest inside me!!

I love to make hubby taste the cum on my tongue so he knows what I’ve just swallowed and what is now lining my pussy xx
fantastic

LADIES... we want to know... after dislocating your jaw or messing up your top from a sloppy BJ....

After we cum... whats your favorite thing to do....

SPIT? Or SWALLOW? And why???
Swallow, every drop I can, outside of what I wear on my tits & face. Because I love the taste, have since I started at 17(now 51) & its also the proper way to show respect to BBCs for allowing me to serve.

Back