Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

What drives me crazy is I'm I'm control when it comes to fucking but they wait like a puppy dog ready to fuck me and don't do anything till hubby. Dam I love it and I love my man
I still in dis believe that I'm happily married my hubby is wonderful with a big dick but I'm allowed to fuck black men only and have 4 huge lovers. Sean 37 married I fuck him almost every Thursday, drake from houston 45 about once a month and sean and reese 39 and 40 and they gave me key to thier place and duck them every Saturday mourn in ng. I'm 49. Most unbelievable sex life ever. I love my man and love my black cocks. I love sean cock the married one.

Hi,

Hubby is ALWAYS present, from the first time I was 'blacked' until the present. We feel that when he is there, there aren't any secrets between us, nothing hidden. Also, speaking for myself, I always feel safer, more secure when he is there. And yes, he did have to intervene one time when the jerk who was having me was actually hurting me and wouldn't stop. So for that reason alone, I am grateful that he is present.

He doesn't participate, he just watches. Sometimes he'll pour some wine for us, but otherwise it's easy to forget that he is even there. I don't want him to participate as I prefer to devote all of my attention to the Bull whose having me. I think another set of hands would detract from that experience.

Finally, I have asked him if he enjoys watching - to which he replied an emphatic YES! He feels tremendously turned on when I'm mounted by my Bull and has never expressed any reservations about it.

Anyway, that's our perspective on the topic!

We enjoy both; she likes me watching and I love her also seeing a bull one on one. I like her to be able to have that privacy and freedom of being able to concentrate on another man completely.

For new meetups then he is there, he wont allow me to go if he does not know the guy(s). But I have not had any new guys for quite a while so although I let him watch occasionally i prefer to have private time and do whoever let him listen, more often that perhaps should. It dives him crazy and I used the skype connection to check he is still secure in his little cage. ;)
J
xoxoxox

Back