ladies do you get nervous when going to fuck a new BBC?

It would be unusual in my opinion to not get both nervous and excited. If you don't get excited about the prospect of a sexual encounter what would be the point. Even a working girl doing it for money would have some excitement over making a sale. She's if not under the influence of some substance would also have a degree of nervous. Being beat up or caught by law enforcement comes to mind. Not being paid also a common concern.
A non working woman would have all the feelings we all have. Nervous about how it will go. Many things figure into that. Will it really happen or will he see her and walk away. Will the sex be good or bad. In some cases will she get found out. The variables are endless to not be nervous seems a impossibility to me. That would be something only possible on the second or third meeting
Compare that to vanilla marriage sex, it is just routine. We know humans like different things, new things, it excites our brains.

Or excited?
It's a bit of both. Maybe a nervous excitement? I can say that I get wet just driving there. Usually, I have already met the guy and like him. We have to do the tests. So, that takes a bit of time.

Oddly, I'm kinda clumsy too. I remember one time I tripped and hit the floor on the way to the bedroom. :ROFLMAO:

Worse yet (with another guy) he asked me to undress in front of him. For whatever reason, I COULD NOT UNHOOK MY BRA!!!! I had to ask him for help. I had taken the bra off dozens of times. He was so sweet and interesting. He had this fascination of just looking at me. Sometimes dressed and sometimes undressed. It was a little unnerving at times, but that went away as I laid down and opened my legs

Meet ups with a new female can be nerving too, you never know if she's actually a guy, crazy, or the center of a robbery scheme
drag queen trans GIF

I've found most women to be both excited and nervous. The nervousness fades away as they become more comfortable crossing over and being with a black man. Some even become proud instead of nervous, and want to be seen in public hanging onto our arms and letting the world know, "yes, this is the man who will be fucking me later!" If that's not possible, they almost always have a friend they cannot wait to tell (and even if her friend has never done it or will never do it, she wants to hear every detail!).

Back