ladies do you get nervous when going to fuck a new BBC?

It would be unusual in my opinion to not get both nervous and excited. If you don't get excited about the prospect of a sexual encounter what would be the point. Even a working girl doing it for money would have some excitement over making a sale. She's if not under the influence of some substance would also have a degree of nervous. Being beat up or caught by law enforcement comes to mind. Not being paid also a common concern.
A non working woman would have all the feelings we all have. Nervous about how it will go. Many things figure into that. Will it really happen or will he see her and walk away. Will the sex be good or bad. In some cases will she get found out. The variables are endless to not be nervous seems a impossibility to me. That would be something only possible on the second or third meeting

Everyone has their preferences some guys like big breast some like big asses some will accept mine it varies with every guy you meet which is fine but it also means some guys dont like what i have to offer and i have been told no in the past
Omg fund that so odd!, it’s like what are they after…..look amazing to me

Back