Ladies......Describe Your Mindset as Wife & Mum vs Secret Kink-Freak

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Ladies...reflect how you see yourself in the home/work Monday - Friday with the family then, metamorph into that Freak-On-A-Leash that craves Kinky Sex.....

Finding a lot more single white mothers not caring who knows it, and they let just their freak flag fly..
Different status for single mums but, married ones maintaining traditional dignified norms while, living the secret double life makes the kink so much hotter....

For me as a mom, personal sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with my daily life, what I do in bed with others is not reflected at all with my life in particular, very few friends of mine know what I do, almost none of them by the way, It is not really well seen by other couples to have a very very open sexuality.

I did my thing with black man at the vacation. When my hubby went home i did it first time, my family was in hotel and in was out for the night, no one ever know..So in the day i am normal person , working hard, taking care of my family. Just some time i enjoy meeting some new.

I did my thing with black man at the vacation. When my hubby went home i did it first time, my family was in hotel and in was out for the night, no one ever know..So in the day i am normal person , working hard, taking care of my family. Just some time i enjoy meeting some new.
Love it...by day the virtuous and honourable mum who supports her family but, cum night the Kinky-Freak must be released....

Back