Lack of bulls?

HisGirlCA

Female
From
CA, US
Hi B2W family, just wanted to post asking if anyone else is struggling to find a bull or even a fwb.
It's been hard before, weeding out the bored husbands and fake profiles. Then finding someone I'm attracted to, or who is attracted to me after seeing my face and full body pics. Then someone available when I am or who can host. And then someone I ultimately have good sexual chemistry with.
It seems straight forward enough, but the number of men who have cancelled at the last moment, or ghosted me after a couple of sessions just boggles my mind.
Even before the world shut down it was hard, now it seems like the only way I'd find a bull is if there was a miracle.
Is it the bbw thing? Is it the hosting thing? Is this a kink that just isn't popular in my area?
Any insight would help. I feel stuck and no apps or sites have been helpful. Anyone else struggling to find a bull?

It's not "the bbw thing", bbws are awesome. It's definitely a popular kink in the SD area, there's a bunch of swinger clubs and a new BDSM club in the area. More pics and a verified profile might help but in all honesty I can't see why anyone would flake on you.

Hit me up after the lockdown is over and I'll head down to SD for a weekend meetup. #NoFlakeNoFake

Hi B2W family, just wanted to post asking if anyone else is struggling to find a bull or even a fwb.
It's been hard before, weeding out the bored husbands and fake profiles. Then finding someone I'm attracted to, or who is attracted to me after seeing my face and full body pics. Then someone available when I am or who can host. And then someone I ultimately have good sexual chemistry with.
It seems straight forward enough, but the number of men who have cancelled at the last moment, or ghosted me after a couple of sessions just boggles my mind.
Even before the world shut down it was hard, now it seems like the only way I'd find a bull is if there was a miracle.
Is it the bbw thing? Is it the hosting thing? Is this a kink that just isn't popular in my area?
Any insight would help. I feel stuck and no apps or sites have been helpful. Anyone else struggling to find a bull?
It's not a lack of Bulls thing and isn't a BBW thing. I've openly had some SEXY BBWs in my media, takes a Real man to handle all that 😈
But stick with the verified men and be HONEST from the beginning about who you are (as a couple) and what you're looking for.

I've had people 'flip the switch' on me when it came time to meet up, but then accuse ME of flaking... so that goes both ways.

people aren't always straightforward about what they look like and what they are looking for.

It's definitely not the bbw thing, I'm a big girl and I pretty much never have issues, I currently have several gorgeous black fwbs.

I also can't host and it's never been an issue, if someone is down and they vibe with you they'll offer (or rather insist lol) on getting a hotel. I have men who visit me regularly from the other side of the country or come up from the states and cover their flights and hotels.

Scheduling is a whole other monster and one that's pretty much the most difficult to work around. If your availability is opposite to someone's it's pretty much dead in the water unfortunately.

What apps/sites have you been on? Do you fill your profile out clearly? From your avatar you look like a cutie, I see no reason you should be having such issues finding playmates.

It's definitely not the bbw thing, I'm a big girl and I pretty much never have issues, I currently have several gorgeous black fwbs.

I also can't host and it's never been an issue, if someone is down and they vibe with you they'll offer (or rather insist lol) on getting a hotel. I have men who visit me regularly from the other side of the country or come up from the states and cover their flights and hotels.

Scheduling is a whole other monster and one that's pretty much the most difficult to work around. If your availability is opposite to someone's it's pretty much dead in the water unfortunately.

What apps/sites have you been on? Do you fill your profile out clearly? From your avatar you look like a cutie, I see no reason you should be having such issues finding playmates.
Scheduling indeed! This is coming from someone willing to travel but the timing just never seems to mesh. Even within the big ass state of Cali, it's hard to find that weekend when all parties are available.

Co
pm me

I don't have problems finding anyone just nobody close enough to be steady. The only steady one I have I didn't find on B2W. I live North of San Francisco and it seems that there aren't a lot of men here to choose from especially on B2W

I don't have problems finding anyone just nobody close enough to be steady. The only steady one I have I didn't find on B2W. I live North of San Francisco and it seems that there aren't a lot of men here to choose from especially on B2W

There are plenty of us in the Bay Area, and NoCal. for sure.

This is a shame because the real ones that actually show and mean business getting to hardship of this. But they are real BBC out their that will meet and not play games.

There are quite a few of us single black bulls living in the San Diego area but you have to use the right site to find and connect with them since Craigslist personals got shut down. Adultfriendfinder is a swinger site I have been on for 10 years and I have met many couples, and quite a few single women on that site over the years. They always seemed to have numerous local bulls in their friends network. When Thads was open I heard bbw's could often find themselves in the midst of a gangbang.

To be honest it’s hard to find hot wives as well

Back