Kissing....yes or no?

If a bull wants to, I'm totally down for it! My husband is okay with it too, anything physical is fine, thats not what is important and "sacred" between us.

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Absolutely everytime

Absolutely yes! She’s yours to kiss and adore. She deserves love, attention, and your full understanding and support of her sexual needs

Kissing is a decision made by him and her. I absolutely love it for the intimacy of it and there is just something so erotic about it. But it is their decision. There is also something to be said about no kissing and just carnal lust and a quick hard fuck/

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Yes

Back