Kissing....yes or no?

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
As I've said before, I strongly encourage my wife to kiss the bull and vice versa. It's an intimate act and that's why it's so important. Then the sex between them will be much better and for me it's almost more exciting to see them kissing than fucking! And then I'm so happy, horny and proud, when, kissing my wife, I thinking that the same mouth first kissed the Bull

Last edited:
Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
It depends on what has been agreed between the couple, and potentially the bull as well.

If it is a long term partner that might be more likely but I had a female friend who was in a cuckold relationship and their agreement was "sex only, no emotions". She said he was more offended by intimate kissing than sex, which in a funny way I can understand.

if you fuck his wife he is a cuck and just pretending to be something else. What happens when the wife fucks alone. Once a man willingly accepts his wife fucking other men he really has no control over her
if you think you have control over another person, you are deluding yourself.

Yes. It's a very intimate moment. But if a woman, a wife is already under her lover, especially if she has had a strong orgasm. Her Kiss, I consider an obligation in this situation. It's a form of thanks for great sex.

Hi there

View attachment 3049469
I absolutely love kissing!!! I actually feel very weird if there is no kissing.

Back