Kissing....yes or no?

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Absolutely yes

My wife and I agree that kissing is a big part of sex. We don't understand why a woman would let a man fuck her but not kiss her. To each is own
Kissing remains the apex of intimate pair-bonding despite options for external playmates....lol

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
Kissing is the ultimate expression of sexuality. Nothing is hotter than kissing. And any lips can do it , if used well!

Hi there

View attachment 3049469
No. I want every guy to fuck her as best they can. Hard rough sure but more than that passionately and intimately. Make her fall in love with u

For me as a hubby, the experience is much better if my wife is emotionally involved with her lover - which includes kissing between them the same as if he were her husband. If it's really about our wife's pleasure, - then why try to limit her pleasure? The foreplay (as portrayed in "Naughtygator's" images above brings me to full erection immediately as her lover is loving unveiling her breasts as they kiss and caress. Nothing like it!

This might sound weird but hear me out. I'm a wannabe cuck so I've not experienced it but I'm assuming seeing my gf fuck a bull is one thing but the thought seeing her kiss another guy really turns me on even more so than the sex. I think sex is one thing sex is sex but kissing makes it more passionate. I'd be jealous no doubt but super turned on.

Back