Kissing/holding hubby while taking BBC

I think when you deep kiss your wife or hold her hand while being fucked/ climaxing, it solidifies the bond you have, as well as saying, 'i'm with you on this'. It helps my wife really let go, knowing by showing my absolute love for her, she will be rewarded with hugs, cuddles and kisses long after the bull has left. I think it offers her that immediate reassurance while being the naughty slut that we are on this ride together and we are actually the partners in crime, not her and the bull.

I think when you deep kiss your wife or hold her hand while being fucked/ climaxing, it solidifies the bond you have, as well as saying, 'i'm with you on this'. It helps my wife really let go, knowing by showing my absolute love for her, she will be rewarded with hugs, cuddles and kisses long after the bull has left. I think it offers her that immediate reassurance while being the naughty slut that we are on this ride together and we are actually the partners in crime, not her and the bull.
Absolutely....it’s an incredibly intimate moment, when she orgasms on her lovers cock while deep kissing u and looking you in the eyes

Absolutely....it’s an incredibly intimate moment, when she orgasms on her lovers cock while deep kissing u and looking you in the eyes
I know, that intense look in her eyes while she is cumming, is one of our ways of telling each other how much we love each other and thank you for this moment...99% of the time, the bull is totally unaware that we talk with our eyes in that moment. Even as he's cumming, that moment for us is about us as a couple not him... most bulls, are more than happy knowing they have added something positive to the moment for us and gives them a buzz as well.

I like it when hubby holds and encourages his wife while she is with me its very erotic
I think most bulls do, the better ones want to give that to the wife (and the cuck) and then they benifit too. The not so good ones are only intersted in nutting in your wife and nothing more. Funnily enough, they never get offered a 'second interview'. :)

My hubs always encourages me when I’m close to orgasm. Looking him in the eye, knowing he is allowing me this pleasure, is intoxicating!!
It is, we can say without a word spoken, we will have to moment in time for the rest of our lives as a couple. Its a particular look in her eyes that nobody else ever gets to see (even the bull usually) it only happens while having sex/ orgasms with another man inside her and me by her side.

Back