Kissing, Dancing and Passionate Sex. Post your best AMATEUR pictures?

As you have probably read some of our posts, We have had a long and happy sex life and also some 57/58 years together .
We have both had relationships with other men ( Her ) and Woman ( Me ) over the years, since we started swapping/swinging whatever you want to call it.
I was extremely lucky to have what I have been told a very desirable and sexy Wife, who was never fazed by people watching Her being fucked.
As She got older Her choice was that of black/ coloured guys, with particularly big cocks, which She enjoyed immensely.
And after a while struck up a relationship with a younger black guy about 17 years younger than Her.
She worked hard to keep Herself in good shape for Him, ( She always said to me “ It,s worth all the hard work” ) ,So I guess She enjoyed Him.
He as time went by found out what buttons to push, to get Her to try some different things ( Which She did and enjoyed ).
The biggest problem probably, more for me, Is having to stop!!!.
After leading a pretty wild life sexually over the years, and towards the end of our swinging life getting my enjoyment from what my Wife was up to.
Now some 10/11 years after We finished in the lifestyle, I do love reading some of the posts from people who are still active, which bring back some very pleasant memories of my own life, with a very sexy beautiful woman, Whom I love dearly, and feel it is reciprocated.👌😘
I know exactly how you feel, I retired way too early back in ‘07, wanted to go out leaving a good looking memory in my fans eyes, easily jumped the gun on that by a good seven years. But it’s too late to do something about it now, so I come here and live vicariously through those still in the lifestyle,,,plus I’ve got my videos, which strangely enough were originally made for us to watch in our old age, and here we are,,,still, we had a good 23 year run and managed to stay together for 38 so far,,,LOL

Just noticed I responded to this last year,,,oh well, it must be early onset of something,,,what else is new, LOL

my bf sent me this he is with my wife
That a unique bra pattern, do you recognize it? Text him back and tell him to lower the camera,,,surely you recognize her pussy. I alaways get a kick outta movies where someone got plastic surgery and replace a woman’s husband (Harrison Ford did one of those), but I couldn’t help but think, “your telling me she couldn’t tell the difference between her husbands cock and her boyfriends,,,they’re not all alike you know!

That a unique bra pattern, do you recognize it? Text him back and tell him to lower the camera,,,surely you recognize her pussy. I alaways get a kick outta movies where someone got plastic surgery and replace a woman’s husband (Harrison Ford did one of those), but I couldn’t help but think, “your telling me she couldn’t tell the difference between her husbands cock and her boyfriends,,,they’re not all alike you know!
True. But doesn't cock surgery exist too. o_O

True. But doesn't cock surgery exist too. o_O
Yeah,,,along with scars,,my hub’s got a tiny dot next to his pee hole that he got from his zipper when he was three, his mom yanked up his zipper a tad too aggressively, most women are familiar with how the dick turned out from circumcision, and if not that, there’s alway a difference in the length of foreskin, some are longer on one side, a world of differences. I don’t know, maybe most wives are like me, but I love sucking cock, consequently I’ve found myself face to face with my hub’s dick thousands of times.

yes thats her bra

Back