I take out the rope, gag and blindfold. I put the blindfold & gag in place and start with the rope tie, which ends with her legs open and her right arm secured between her legs so she has hand movement to play.

I walk out of the tent and return with someone in hand. She can hear 2 sets of footsteps but doesn’t know if I’m one of them yet since she is sat there naked, bound, gagged and blindfolded.

I removed the blindfold and she sees I have brought in one of the girls from the group. I start to strip the girl while kissing her, hand around her neck, pinching her nipple while we kiss. I can hear my Princess moan through her gag as the girl opens my jeans and slides her hand inside. She pulls out my cock and kneels, her tongue licking from the base all the way to the tip before taking it into her mouth.

I look over and make eye contact with my princess, “Play with yourself but do not cum until I do”. I get the nod accepting my command.

I tell the girl to strip, I stand there watching both her and my princess. Knowing she has a little crush on this girl has added to my evil plan. I strip myself and place her on her back with legs open while my mouth works it way down. The sweet taste did not disappoint and I tease her clit with my tongue, slipping a finger in and hooking on her G spot. Her moans are loud, her legs start to shake, her torso tensing till she cums straight into my mouth!

As she lays there heavily panting I move up and kiss her letting her taste herself. I can hear a moan from my Princess as this turns her on so much! I ask the girl to mount me and rub her pussy along my cock, her wet lips pushed aside while she slides forward and back. Slowly at first as she is still tender but her grind starts to go deeper, she is building up, the speed increasing till she once again cums but on my cock this time. She is hungry now, she grabs my cock and moves so it slides in. Both girls moans when this happens and I can see the stress of not being allowed to cum and the begging eyes of my Princess wanting me to change my mind and allow her.

I look away and she knows it’s a no, a not yet, hang on, you will be allowed soon!

The girl leans right back so she can take it all. “It’s so deep,” she says, “I’m going to cum again already!” And with that she tenses up and grinds down on my cock hard as she cums.

I lay her on her back, open her legs and kneel there before her, cock hard and ready to go in! I take her hands and secure them with my left hand above her head and slide myself in. I love this position more than anything, I can do most things from here, slap, punch, bite, spit, get in their heads, nipple *******, breath play and scare them with words to make images in their mind, but that’s saved for my Princess. This time I stick to bites, growls, nipple ******* and breath play all while she gets a good fucking.

I can feel myself building, I look to Princess and nod, she knows now I’m building and her hand moves quicker on her soaking wet pussy. I grab the girl's hair with one hand while the other goes around her neck yet again. I cum hard, the gagged screams I can hear coming from my Princess also cumming makes the whole thing even hotter.

There js calm after the storm, I lay there kissing the girl softly with that intimacy that comes from such a scene. I pull out and walk over to my Princess and remove the gag. Deeply I kiss her then tell the girl to stand over her mouth so she can lick my cum out, a treat for Princess for being a good girl!

Ropes removed, we lay there together cuddling for a while, till it’s time for me and the girl to fuck my Princess.

Back