Kink life after 2020

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
So during covid ...I made a decision to step away from kink .being a American blk male I simply felt it's was best for my mental health to fall back .I mean why not it's wasn't like I could meet new ppl in public settings so it made sense. Two years later I'm about bored out my mind and ready to re enter the world I enjoy. Of course the rest of the world either moved on or staying shelter...cultural things change I even see more ppl trying to make a quick buck ..not my cup of tea...anybody got any helpful vice for a brother trying to get his groove back lol

Hey, I feel you. It's like I don't even know my own city now. Some things have just dropped off the map. Nothing to do except suck it up and rebuild slowly. Make new friends, find new places. Do new things. Trust me, it's harder for me, because I have sneakily slid off into an age of irrelevancy.

Hey, I feel you. It's like I don't even know my own city now. Some things have just dropped off the map. Nothing to do except suck it up and rebuild slowly. Make new friends, find new places. Do new things. Trust me, it's harder for me, because I have sneakily slid off into an age of irrelevancy.
As much as ppl hate to say it's true ..but the culture has more fakes now then ever .you got mofo that want to make money or attention...you got white ppl that can't handle that you don't have the same beliefs as them Lmfao...and everybody has some mental health issue that cause them to be a hermit ...but honestly ..it's to the point where catfish are even stalking ppl because they want someone to believe they Are real soo bad....SMH 🤔 but see I'm genuine so ..in my eyes it's all mis opportunities on their part

Back