Killeen tx 420 friendly

So, were Moving to killeen soon and we need two things

A nice respectful young man with a big black cock to cum on my wifes face and maybe pussy.

A plug to get some weed, as we havent had any in years due to work obligations but thats about to go away.
my wife will suck a cock and take a creampie for a blunt so lets chat

were not a cuck couple so no humiliation stuff. I just like to watch cause i have a voyeur fetish. If youre interested DM me. Were going to be active posters soon. Its just moving arrangements are a pain in the fucking ass.

the ass is still fat guys. View attachment 3353788View attachment 3353789View attachment 3353790View attachment 3353791View attachment 3353792
I'm interested if your looking still

A nice respectful young man with a big black cock to cum on my wifes face and maybe pussy.

A plug to get some weed, as we havent had any in years due to work obligations but thats about to go away.

were not a cuck couple so no humiliation stuff. I just like to watch cause i have a voyeur fetish. If youre interested DM me. Were going to be active posters soon. Its just moving arrangements are a pain in the fucking ass.

the ass is still fat guys. View attachment 3353788View attachment 3353789View attachment 3353790View attachment 3353791View attachment 3353792
Why am I never this fucking lucky. What I would give to have a packaged deal like this living near! BBC- Blunts, Blowjobs, Creampies.

Dm me, in town this weekend

Dallas area here could host or travel! 🤟

Perfect

In Killeen

Back