Killeen tx 420 friendly

Anonsharer14

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So, were Moving to killeen soon and we need two things

A nice respectful young man with a big black cock to cum on my wifes face and maybe pussy.

A plug to get some weed, as we havent had any in years due to work obligations but thats about to go away.
my wife will suck a cock and take a creampie for a blunt so lets chat

were not a cuck couple so no humiliation stuff. I just like to watch cause i have a voyeur fetish. If youre interested DM me. Were going to be active posters soon. Its just moving arrangements are a pain in the fucking ass.

the ass is still fat guys. B42C9F05-9B64-4A0F-96DD-5269F36ACEBC.jpeg3AA5939F-05C2-45A8-82BA-8956D092167F.jpegC6CC41E7-9BCB-47E7-BE44-C5ABA8C49CF0.jpegAE8714D2-00D6-4F53-8A96-1276F3376C80.jpegEEC49EA0-DAEF-433A-B3EC-5B938BA41888.jpeg

Can I watch? New to lifestyle looking for a start. I want to start off by watching a BBC and a wife while hubby watches. Then if I meet the criteria for a bull, we can go from there? Sound fun?
I like to meet up in public first so we can talk. Or we can talk privately. You can see my profile details for more. Let me know if you are interested! Thank you for your time.

A nice respectful young man with a big black cock to cum on my wifes face and maybe pussy.

A plug to get some weed, as we havent had any in years due to work obligations but thats about to go away.

were not a cuck couple so no humiliation stuff. I just like to watch cause i have a voyeur fetish. If youre interested DM me. Were going to be active posters soon. Its just moving arrangements are a pain in the fucking ass.

the ass is still fat guys. View attachment 3353788View attachment 3353789View attachment 3353790View attachment 3353791View attachment 3353792
Can I watch? New to lifestyle looking for a start. I want to start off by watching a BBC and a wife while hubby watches. Then if I meet the criteria for a bull, we can go from there? Sound fun?
I like to meet up in public first so we can talk. Or we can talk privately. You can see my profile details for more. Let me know if you are interested! Thank you for your time.

the ass is still fat guys. View attachment 3353788View attachment 3353789View attachment 3353790View attachment 3353791View attachment 3353792
Sexy and 420 friendly... my type of woman.

Well I’m right here in Killeen.

Back