Kick your ass and f your wife

What do u guys think of this fantasy;
I beat the crap out if u and take your wife hard, like seriously pummel u with real hard punches , trying to hurt u, till u submit, chase your wife down and R her next to you like the b u ar
Someone may like that somewhere I guess. I try not to judge others kinks But seriously ?

I beat the crap out if u and take your wife hard, like seriously pummel u with real hard punches , trying to hurt u, till u submit, chase your wife down and R her next to you like the b u ar
That would be a fuck no. And I would press charges for ******* and assault for asshole that would try that. 😁

Never had the issue,anyone wno wasn't respectful to my wife or myself wasn't getting any pussy! You can fuck my wife like the black cock whore that she was,but she's still my wife, the mom of my children and a lady,and I expect her to be treated like one,except when you are pounding out her cervix!

Hot but not to beat a guy senseless. I wish and would love to see my wife blacked fucked.

In fantasy it's a real turn on. I can visualize you roughing me up enough to submit and then watch you fuck my wife with your BBC to the point she loves fucking you and thanks you for beating me up and wants you to cum in her and she's passionately kissing you while fucking you back.

We would be into some form of this for sure. I'd love for you to make me submit to you and you absolutely destroy my wife. We got cuffs and chains you could use

I'll gladly get my ass kicked, but nobody is R'ing my girl. That's a quick way to get a bullet to the skull or a knife to your spine. The fantasy may be hot, and I know alot of women (having dated some) have a R fantasy, but no victims in fantasy.

I don't care about getting slapped or punched in a sexual situation, but fucking my girl is gonna be 100% consensual. You've got a bigger chance of convincing her to hit me, slap me, or even thanking you for making me look like a pussy instead of keeping me from stopping her being R'd.

Back