Kick your ass and f your wife

What do u guys think of this fantasy;
I beat the crap out if u and take your wife hard, like seriously pummel u with real hard punches , trying to hurt u, till u submit, chase your wife down and R her next to you like the b u ar
Damn....From all of the positive replies, I guess I should change my approach! Not really!

I beat the crap out if u and take your wife hard, like seriously pummel u with real hard punches , trying to hurt u, till u submit, chase your wife down and R her next to you like the b u ar
There was a guy talking about this last week. He said that a black guy took a swing at him while calling him a cuckold bitch at a sex club,and the husband, a retired Green Beriet ducked and knocked the guy out cold. This approach can backfire, as not all cuckold husbands are wimps!

There was a guy talking about this last week. He said that a black guy took a swing at him while calling him a cuckold bitch at a sex club,and the husband, a retired Green Beriet ducked and knocked the guy out cold. This approach can backfire, as not all cuckold husbands are wimps!
And one would have to be a fool to think so!

What's your approach?
I like to find common ground and try to build the basis for a friendship. The husband has to be part of it, as I'm not going to go behind any guy's back. So trust is also an important part, as is honesty and discretion. If we can agree on those points, it's easy to start getting to know each other, understanding the likes and dislikes, and reaching a point where we know if one side is looking for a one timer. or if we're going to build an fwb type relationship. I can't do that by swinging on a man, and "taking" his wife. Obviously, there a number of people who have approved of that, but I'd rather not have anyone wanting to get hurt, or see someone else get hurt---all for a sexual relationship (can't be a friendship) that is built upon fear, cowering, and one person "taking" whatever he wants. But hey, that's just me!

I suppose if you want to spend the rest of your life taking big black cocks up your ass in prison this could work. I can't imagine why anyone would not press charges for assault and *******. Hurting my husband would be like poking a bear. You might hurt him, but while you are focused on ******* me you won't see that baseball bat swinging at high speed towards your head!

We all get off in something different, but seriously hurting someone so that you can ******* his wife is not sex it's criminal. Sex should be fun!

Only In fantasies. If someone wants we could chat about it. Pm us.
But in our fantasy husband gets hit while wife is not trying enough. So they make sure she is the sluttiest as possible

my god I love this. would love to have you show up, and beat my ass, feeling you beat me until I about pass out then just lay there watching you fuck my wife.

Back