Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

Oh snaps ...I am soo scared of 90s hip hop slang . It's my one weakness, how did you know ...you going to get jiggy with it when you done🤡🤣
Off topic but why did you say to me I show the same breasts pics. Why were you remembering what type of pics I show people? They’re my boobs, I’m not obligated to switch up the pictures I use for your pleasure.

I'm assuming you are not black. Because if you are, you've just called your mama dead weight. You just stated your mama who raised you, put clothes on your back, food in your belly and gave you her last when she didn't have a penny to her name a burden. You just said your grandmama who nurtured and helped mold you was a burden. And if, your mama was none of these things for you, then follow my voice so I can lead you out of the wilderness bruh, cause you're lost. Come over to my house (it is Mama's day), where you can meet my mama and my grandmama who are strong uplifting black women who revere and love the black men in their lives as well as reach out to help those brothas people feel are beyond saving to uplift them and nourish their souls. If you are black don't get it twisted that simply because this is a fetish site that women of another ethnicity is better than another. If so, I am sadden by your self hate.

Now, if you're not black, which I suspect. Git the f&*k outta here with this bulls$%t! Go, troll somewhere else! Before I speak on your name I peeped your previous posts and most of your s%^t is rather grimy regarding black folk. Holding up brothas that are not with sistas like the fact they're with woman that are not black helped a brotha elevate his game. Who you kidding? Every man, black or white have to stand on his own, ten toes down. What about the brothas that have reached a level of success as they define it (not always measured in material wealth $$$) with sistas on their arms? Also, for your information, Michael B. Jordan has dated women who were not black. However, right now he is dating Lori Harvey! SHE'S BLACK, partner!
They're dead weight **as partners**. This hackneyed "your mommas black" argument is stupid. It's possible to be good at one role and absolutely horrible at a different one.

They're dead weight **as partners**. This hackneyed "your mommas black" argument is stupid. It's possible to be good at one role and absolutely horrible at a different one.
Lol you are funny ...I live in the same state of Kentucky where a large number of white women here are addicts more so then black women ..also in the state of Kentucky there are more white women on welfare and c.h.i.l.d support then blk women lmfao ..even the jails are more filled with more white women then blk one lmfao ..lmfao

You do know black women are the source of life on this planet. And Every great man in history fell from grace for woman. And that wasn't a woman fault. We can start with Adam. Next Solomon after him David his *******
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂There you go with “the black woman is god” bullshit

Yeahp, your chump

Black Women seem to the dead weight of many Black Men. When Black Men need to perform out of the bedroom this concept of Black Love holds them back.

Robert F Smith and R Donahue Peebles are examples of Black Billionaires that are married to Non Black Women.

Taye Diggs
Michael B Jordan
Omari Hardwick are other examples of black men that have excelled without a Black Woman as their counterparts.
EXACTLY U are speaking facts 🗣️🗣️🗣️

Where was that energy when he was dragging black men. No one paid attention until he talked about women.
To Tell You The Truth Brother. I Think Malcolm Would Be More Concerned. In The Divide Between Black Men And Women. Then Which Was Being Called Out For This Or That. I Believe He Wanted Black Men To Be Worthy Of Black Women And Vice Versa... So Both Must Act Accordingly. To Make A Differentiation. Has Been A Historical Tactic To Divide And Conquer. Malcolm Believed That The Black Man Is The Leader. If We Lead Correctly. The Black Women Would Follow. Of Course To Lead. One Must Be Able To Protect. Anyway, That's What I Got Out Of The Article. Don't Know If I Spoke To Your Reply. However, That's What I Have... As Far As Kevin Samuels Is Concerned. I Agreed And Disagreed. At Times With Both His Method And Message.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
To Tell You The Truth Brother. I Think Malcolm Would Be More Concerned. In The Divide Between Black Men And Women. Then Which Was Being Called Out For This Or That. I Believe He Wanted Black Men To Be Worthy Of Black Women And Vice Versa... So Both Must Act Accordingly. To Make A Differentiation. Has Been A Historical Tactic To Divide And Conquer. Malcolm Believed That The Black Man Is The Leader. If We Lead Correctly. The Black Women Would Follow. Of Course To Lead. One Must Be Able To Protect. Anyway, That's What I Got Out Of The Article. Don't Know If I Spoke To Your Reply. However, That's What I Have... As Far As Kevin Samuels Is Concerned. I Agreed And Disagreed. At Times With Both His Method And Message.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Once a Black Man is Leading, Achieving, Protecting, and Perpetuating his own Agenda and the Black Woman is highly reluctant and insubordinate in her Submission to a Black Man/Men that are performing these Duties…….I say that these type of Black Men should leave those Black Women in the Dust and find better Women of other races.

I know that Malcom X would have approved of Kevin Samuels Method and Message because Malcom always touted “by any means necessary”. Furthermore, Kevin Samuels was trying to rebuild the Black Family one relationship at a time.

Once a Black Man is Leading, Achieving, Protecting, and Perpetuating his own Agenda and the Black Woman is highly reluctant and insubordinate in her Submission to a Black Man/Men that are performing these Duties…….I say that these type of Black Men should leave those Black Women in the Dust and find better Women of other races.

I know that Malcom X would have approved of Kevin Samuels Method and Message because Malcom always touted “by any means necessary”. Furthermore, Kevin Samuels was trying to rebuild the Black Family one relationship at a time.
I have no issue with anyone finding happiness, love, and contentment with whomever they choose.

Our struggles here fractured the family. Which traditionally Black people held to the highest accord. It weakened the bond between Black men and women. The circumstances of our reality here debilitated Black men and women alike... The symptoms of that harm can manifest dissimilarily for the sexes... As men and women are inherently different... Our unique dysfunction has a Genesis... Nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Malcolm would have found both positives and negatives in Kevin Samuels. That goes for all human beings. We're all products of our experiences.

I believe that Malcolm was referring to "true equality" for Black people. Both here and abroad. "By any means necessary" ...

I'll take your word for it concerning Kevin Samuels trying to rebuild the Black family one relationship at a time.

Strictly speaking though Bro... You can't have a Black family unless the people in it are Black.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽.

Last edited:
I have no issue with anyone finding happiness, love, and contentment with whomever they choose.

Our struggles here fractured the family. Which traditionally Black people held to the highest accord. It weakened the bond between Black men and women. The circumstances of our reality here debilitated Black men and women alike... The symptoms of that harm can manifest dissimilarity for sexes... As men and women are inherently different... Our unique dysfunction has a Genesis... Nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Malcolm would have found both positives and negatives in Kevin Samuels. That goes for all human beings. We're all products of our experiences.

I believe that Malcolm was referring to "true equality" for Black people. Both here and abroad. "By any means necessary" ...

I'll take your word for it concerning Kevin Samuels trying to rebuild the Black family one relationship at a time.

Strictly speaking though Bro... You can't have a Black family unless the people in it are Black.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽.
An Apple Seed begets an Apple Tree no matter where it’s planted.

Back