Just what you wanted...

Lee Hall

Male
Gold Member
A letter from H...

OK, I need to tell you about last night. I was in your condo watching tv and your roommate Cornell came home early. Well, I was in the living room sitting on the couch and he came in and sat down next to me. We chatted for a little while and I complained of shoulder soreness. He offered to give me a shoulder rub, which I absolutely love. I sat in front of him on the couch and he began to rub my shoulders. As he was rubbing my shoulders he started to move down my arms, slowly down my sides and his fingers came in contact with my boobs. He kept going back-and-forth between my shoulders and my sides knowing he was touching my boobs...and I liked it. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he leaned forward and started kissing my neck. It really turned me on and after a couple minutes, I turned my head a little bit and he kissed me on the cheek. Then, I turn my head a little bit more and he gave me a kiss on my lips. I looked into his dark eyes after that and then gave him a kiss. We started to kiss deeply and we used our tongues a lot. I could feel his hands reaching in front of me and grabbing my big boobs and massaging them. You know it totally turns me on having my nipples played with and my boobs rubbed. I could sense that he was done for a moment, so I turned around and I could see his cock was tenting his shorts and it was massive. I reached up with both hands and pulled his shorts down and I was absolutely in shock. His cock was coal black. I wrapped my long fingers around it and started to slowly jack him until it was super hard, growing to 12-13 inches long and as thick as a coke can. I couldn’t help but wrap my lips around the huge head and try and take as much in as I could. After about 20 minutes of sucking his big black cock, he stood up, took my hand, helped me to my feet and then we walked upstairs to his bedroom. We kissed for a little while and then we stripped each other totally naked. He’s so big and tall I loved it… Looking up at him into his dark eyes and kissing him. He laid me back on his bed, lined his long cock up with my wet pussy and slowly worked it in. It probably took 15 to 20 minutes to get all the way in me, but once it was in I was in heaven. He was so thick and so long he was totally stretching me out and I loved it. After about 10 min of slow pumping, he took my bare feet and put them over his huge black shoulders and started to fuck me really hard. I thought I was going to pass out I was cumming so much...so hard. He must’ve fucked me for an hour like that and when he said he was going to cum, I told him to cum in me. He must’ve came for over a minute as I could feel the Jets shooting inside me. Feeling him cum inside me made me orgasm so hard. We were laying there holding each other and he started to kiss me real deep again. I surprised myself by saying that I loved him and I wanted to fuck him as much as possible. Anytime he wanted to fuck, I was ready. He said the same thing in return that he wanted to fuck me as much as he could. He said my pussy feels so good around his cock… It was almost meant for his big cock. He asked me if he could fuck me every day and I said that’s what I want… Every day. I told him I never want him to wear condoms and that I hope that he gets me pregnant. I hope one day we’re up in his room fucking, the door slightly open and you peek in and see us. I’m pretty sure you want to see him on top of me, my bare feet over his shoulders and him pounding my pussy. Or maybe you want to walk in and see me sucking on his big cock, trying to get as much in my throat as I can. Or possibly you want to walk in and see me riding him… My feet under me so I can raise all the way up so just the head is in my pussy so I can slam all the way down so his huge cock is in me all the way. Or do you want to peek in and see him behind me, holding onto my hips you love so much and fucking me with long hard strokes. My big boobs with be swinging back and fourth.
I would love for you to come home one day and I am in the kitchen barefoot and in only a long T-shirt, cooking some food. Then Cornell comes in from the other room with only shorts on. He walks up behind me and starts to rub my big boobs and kiss my neck. I want to look you right in the eye, grab his hand and take him upstairs to his bedroom and fuck him real hard. I want you to stand outside the door and hear me tell him that I love him and I want his big cock every day. You always said that you wanted me to have a black boyfriend, and now I do. A black boyfriend with a really big cock… And I know you love that I’m getting fucked by a really big black cock

A letter from H...

OK, I need to tell you about last night. I was in your condo watching tv and your roommate Cornell came home early. Well, I was in the living room sitting on the couch and he came in and sat down next to me. We chatted for a little while and I complained of shoulder soreness. He offered to give me a shoulder rub, which I absolutely love. I sat in front of him on the couch and he began to rub my shoulders. As he was rubbing my shoulders he started to move down my arms, slowly down my sides and his fingers came in contact with my boobs. He kept going back-and-forth between my shoulders and my sides knowing he was touching my boobs...and I liked it. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he leaned forward and started kissing my neck. It really turned me on and after a couple minutes, I turned my head a little bit and he kissed me on the cheek. Then, I turn my head a little bit more and he gave me a kiss on my lips. I looked into his dark eyes after that and then gave him a kiss. We started to kiss deeply and we used our tongues a lot. I could feel his hands reaching in front of me and grabbing my big boobs and massaging them. You know it totally turns me on having my nipples played with and my boobs rubbed. I could sense that he was done for a moment, so I turned around and I could see his cock was tenting his shorts and it was massive. I reached up with both hands and pulled his shorts down and I was absolutely in shock. His cock was coal black. I wrapped my long fingers around it and started to slowly jack him until it was super hard, growing to 12-13 inches long and as thick as a coke can. I couldn’t help but wrap my lips around the huge head and try and take as much in as I could. After about 20 minutes of sucking his big black cock, he stood up, took my hand, helped me to my feet and then we walked upstairs to his bedroom. We kissed for a little while and then we stripped each other totally naked. He’s so big and tall I loved it… Looking up at him into his dark eyes and kissing him. He laid me back on his bed, lined his long cock up with my wet pussy and slowly worked it in. It probably took 15 to 20 minutes to get all the way in me, but once it was in I was in heaven. He was so thick and so long he was totally stretching me out and I loved it. After about 10 min of slow pumping, he took my bare feet and put them over his huge black shoulders and started to fuck me really hard. I thought I was going to pass out I was cumming so much...so hard. He must’ve fucked me for an hour like that and when he said he was going to cum, I told him to cum in me. He must’ve came for over a minute as I could feel the Jets shooting inside me. Feeling him cum inside me made me orgasm so hard. We were laying there holding each other and he started to kiss me real deep again. I surprised myself by saying that I loved him and I wanted to fuck him as much as possible. Anytime he wanted to fuck, I was ready. He said the same thing in return that he wanted to fuck me as much as he could. He said my pussy feels so good around his cock… It was almost meant for his big cock. He asked me if he could fuck me every day and I said that’s what I want… Every day. I told him I never want him to wear condoms and that I hope that he gets me pregnant. I hope one day we’re up in his room fucking, the door slightly open and you peek in and see us. I’m pretty sure you want to see him on top of me, my bare feet over his shoulders and him pounding my pussy. Or maybe you want to walk in and see me sucking on his big cock, trying to get as much in my throat as I can. Or possibly you want to walk in and see me riding him… My feet under me so I can raise all the way up so just the head is in my pussy so I can slam all the way down so his huge cock is in me all the way. Or do you want to peek in and see him behind me, holding onto my hips you love so much and fucking me with long hard strokes. My big boobs with be swinging back and fourth.
I would love for you to come home one day and I am in the kitchen barefoot and in only a long T-shirt, cooking some food. Then Cornell comes in from the other room with only shorts on. He walks up behind me and starts to rub my big boobs and kiss my neck. I want to look you right in the eye, grab his hand and take him upstairs to his bedroom and fuck him real hard. I want you to stand outside the door and hear me tell him that I love him and I want his big cock every day. You always said that you wanted me to have a black boyfriend, and now I do. A black boyfriend with a really big cock… And I know you love that I’m getting fucked by a really big black cock
Nice!

Back