Just some ways a wife can torment her cuck

Cuthach

Couple
My wife does stuff to torment me when she cucks me. I like to call it things I hate that I love. I am thankful that my wife cares enough indulge and cuck me the way I need to be cucked.

Foreplay is a big turn on for me. I love watching them get turned on kissing and fondling. My wife knows that I can sometimes get impatient. So she will keep the foreplay going to a point that it drives me insane. Especially when they are on the couch in the living room or lounge bed by the pool. She gets completely naked while he stays clothes. He kisses and fingers her to several orgasms. This may last hours with several breaks in-between orgasms.

Lingering. This is where he stays inside her long after he cums. My wife insists on condoms. So I look forward to putting the condom on and taking it off when they are done. Many times when she rides him to orgasm she stays straddle leaving him inside her. What is most frustrating is he seems to only loose some of his erection. The longest she has had a cock inside her is one hour and forty five minutes. Long enough for him to get another erection and cum a second time filling the condom even more.

There are many more things I hate that I love.

What are some of your things you hate that you love?

My wife does stuff to torment me when she cucks me. I like to call it things I hate that I love. I am thankful that my wife cares enough indulge and cuck me the way I need to be cucked.

Foreplay is a big turn on for me. I love watching them get turned on kissing and fondling. My wife knows that I can sometimes get impatient. So she will keep the foreplay going to a point that it drives me insane. Especially when they are on the couch in the living room or lounge bed by the pool. She gets completely naked while he stays clothes. He kisses and fingers her to several orgasms. This may last hours with several breaks in-between orgasms.

Lingering. This is where he stays inside her long after he cums. My wife insists on condoms. So I look forward to putting the condom on and taking it off when they are done. Many times when she rides him to orgasm she stays straddle leaving him inside her. What is most frustrating is he seems to only loose some of his erection. The longest she has had a cock inside her is one hour and forty five minutes. Long enough for him to get another erection and cum a second time filling the condom even more.

I really enjoy the story about the long for play especially when they're out by the pool and she's naked and he isn't

Good hotwife.

I bet you really enjoy taking the condom off of him when it's full of his cum

I bet you really enjoy taking the condom off of him when it's full of his cum
The game is I have to know when to put the condom on and when to take it off. They sometimes will alternate between intercourse and oral. My wife will not perform oral with a condom on. I could go through 5 to 10 condoms. But yeah a cum filled condon is fun.

Back