Just planting seeds, in Lawrenceville Georgia

Thommslick

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
BBC in demand

Today at Starbucks, I was playing the eye game with this milf, but she was with here *******. She had on a UGA, ( the university of Georgia) leather coat on, so I give her a compliment.So, we kept playing the eye game he didn't even know. So, she got up and went to the restroom. The set at that location, the restrooms are a little of in the cut, and they set back, so it hard to see which restroom someone enters or come out. I waiting a little bit, then I noticed this dude go back there, perfect opportunity for me because it's only two restrooms. So, I got up went over there and stood a little close by the door. Yep, she came out, then I started talking to her, telling her, how I found her to be very attractive, she knew what time it was, she stayed in that little area, not trying to be seen by her *******. By this time, the other dude came out of the other restroom, smiling, because I had my restroom door open, and she was all in the door. Normally, I keep my condoms on me, but they were in my pocket, Safe sex, but got her number.
There was another beautiful big titties married snow bunny, showing a lot of love, but her cock blocking male friend noticed how she kept looking at a brother, his bitch ass tried to block her view by moving his seat over. She leave with a subtle smile looking hard. She will be back, Just planting seeds,

Back