Just Joined

amber927

Female
Just joined the website a few days ago. I’m 28 and I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, found out about it from my boyfriend who wants me to have the experience, and I’m also looking to try new things. Just looking for tips and maybe a push in the right direction in how to get my first experience.

Just joined the website a few days ago. I’m 28 and I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, found out about it from my boyfriend who wants me to have the experience, and I’m also looking to try new things. Just looking for tips and maybe a push in the right direction in how to get my first experience.
Nice media! You will quite popular here. :D

With that sexy ass media, someone is going to pull you into it. Your boyfriend is going to lose that pussy. He’ll be relegated to watching, listening or just hearing about your experiences. He may just want to eat your creampies.

Hey get in contact with me I’d love to help you navigate you way through it

Welcome to the site Amber!

A "push in the right direction"... ;)

Have fun!

Looking good Amber! If you're real wanting a chance, then I would suggest that you verify it will increase your chances. :lips::qos: Tracey
That's good advice coming from a great Lady.
♠️

Do this because you want to also. Your bf is probably thinking with his small head and not his big one. I've "introduced" a few friends to this "fun." The ones that worked were the ones where the wife/gf wanted it. The 2 that fell apart with 1 ending a marriage is where the guy wanted it and convinced his wife to go black

I can give you more details and such if you want to chat on dm

Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

With your sexy ass media, I’d love to help you out

Good Evening Queen and respect to your boyfriend sameway. I am CaribbeanCockBullStrong and I'd love to get to know you and provide you with that amazing BBC Experience and show you why my name is CaribbeanCockBullStrong

Just joined the website a few days ago. I’m 28 and I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, found out about it from my boyfriend who wants me to have the experience, and I’m also looking to try new things. Just looking for tips and maybe a push in the right direction in how to get my first experie

Welcome!!

Back