Just Joined

Just joined the website a few days ago. I’m 28 and I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, found out about it from my boyfriend who wants me to have the experience, and I’m also looking to try new things. Just looking for tips and maybe a push in the right direction in how to get my first experience.
You are very sexy!! You should dive in! You will love it

Not yet she will be black exclusive
Another convert ... one beauty at a time. B2W has its eyes set on the world as if to say to the whole world: What are you gonna do when we come for you? We're putting world on notice, are we? Our mission is to spread the bbc "goodness" one white girl at a time.

Another convert ... one beauty at a time. B2W has its eyes set on the world as if to say to the whole world: What are you gonna do when we come for you? We're putting world on notice, are we? Our mission is to spread the bbc "goodness" one white girl at a time.
Exploding everywhere look around rX1vnaAZxek.jpg

Just joined the website a few days ago. I’m 28 and I’ve never been involved in the lifestyle, found out about it from my boyfriend who wants me to have the experience, and I’m also looking to try new things. Just looking for tips and maybe a push in the right direction in how to get my first experience.
Welcome and its good to look into it beforehand, as you'll be the one making the decision at the end of the day. Where are based.

hi, tell us if you did it...

Back