Just joined wi/IL 9-10in bbc

9inchbull

Male
From
IL, US
6’ tall 210lbs, all muscular built, black king 🤴🏾 with a long hard 9-10.5 inch black dick with knowledge of every hidden mm of the inside of that pussy. G spot right behind the pelvic bone A spot down by the cervix, only for us deep dicks lol, suck that clit like how I want my dick sucked but wrap my tongue around it and fuck it while sucking and licking right under the clit(most sensitive part of the pussy same as the dick) at the same time either stroking that g spot or pushing down to make the pussy feel filled up Alternating between g and pressure while building up the tension not allowing that pussy to release the intensity of pleasure but only building up the energy and allowing that tight pussy to expand to full size and get as juicy as possible for this long 9 inch strokes deep down to the unexplored areas of that pussys mystery, I love sucking and licking nipples and every inch of the females body, love using toys like pussy pumps, vibrating cock rings and tongue rings, and any dildos or toys that pussy yearns for, I get off on my ability to make that pussy cum harder and more Frequently than thought possible. Come see this big dick and enjoy getting your entire body mind and spirit fulfilled with no judgment let explore your deepest sexual desires.DC5C6746-718E-4C8D-A23A-AC4E10F43CA9.jpegEDFCABB5-CF9B-4E01-8E83-1520D2048C2D.jpeg
B060ECCF-21E0-42F6-BA5F-600FE59CDFC6.gif238A01D6-CCAD-4B8C-B35D-7C02B7531C96.gif

6’ tall 210lbs, all muscular built, black king 🤴🏾 with a long hard 9-10.5 inch black dick with knowledge of every hidden mm of the inside of that pussy. G spot right behind the pelvic bone A spot down by the cervix, only for us deep dicks lol, suck that clit like how I want my dick sucked but wrap my tongue around it and fuck it while sucking and licking right under the clit(most sensitive part of the pussy same as the dick) at the same time either stroking that g spot or pushing down to make the pussy feel filled up Alternating between g and pressure while building up the tension not allowing that pussy to release the intensity of pleasure but only building up the energy and allowing that tight pussy to expand to full size and get as juicy as possible for this long 9 inch strokes deep down to the unexplored areas of that pussys mystery, I love sucking and licking nipples and every inch of the females body, love using toys like pussy pumps, vibrating cock rings and tongue rings, and any dildos or toys that pussy yearns for, I get off on my ability to make that pussy cum harder and more Frequently than thought possible. Come see this big dick and enjoy getting your entire body mind and spirit fulfilled with no judgment let explore your deepest sexual desires.View attachment 3685121View attachment 3685122
View attachment 3685124View attachment 3685128
Damn that THANG is perfect 👌 I'm sure not one man on here would object to seeing you please their wife. With you could mine but I live in houston tx

6’ tall 210lbs, all muscular built, black king 🤴🏾 with a long hard 9-10.5 inch black dick with knowledge of every hidden mm of the inside of that pussy. G spot right behind the pelvic bone A spot down by the cervix, only for us deep dicks lol, suck that clit like how I want my dick sucked but wrap my tongue around it and fuck it while sucking and licking right under the clit(most sensitive part of the pussy same as the dick) at the same time either stroking that g spot or pushing down to make the pussy feel filled up Alternating between g and pressure while building up the tension not allowing that pussy to release the intensity of pleasure but only building up the energy and allowing that tight pussy to expand to full size and get as juicy as possible for this long 9 inch strokes deep down to the unexplored areas of that pussys mystery, I love sucking and licking nipples and every inch of the females body, love using toys like pussy pumps, vibrating cock rings and tongue rings, and any dildos or toys that pussy yearns for, I get off on my ability to make that pussy cum harder and more Frequently than thought possible. Come see this big dick and enjoy getting your entire body mind and spirit fulfilled with no judgment let explore your deepest sexual desires.View attachment 3685121View attachment 3685122
Omg I want

Do you ever travel to pacific northwest Seattle north area or better Vancouver bc Canada, we live in suburbs fraservalley, I think you would love me covering that beauty with my mouth, pussy & ass till I've drained you!

Back