just joined today

whatsright

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
hello; i just joined today...dont really know what to say except that i am an older white man seeking an eventual wife whom wants the comfort of a home but prefers being with black men sexually. anyways, who knows what may happen, good or bad...just takes an open mind is all. Hope everyone has a great day, and Thank you for allowing me to join

hello; i just joined today...dont really know what to say except that i am an older white man seeking an eventual wife whom wants the comfort of a home but prefers being with black men sexually. anyways, who knows what may happen, good or bad...just takes an open mind is all. Hope everyone has a great day, and Thank you for allowing me to join
where are you from? how long you been single? are you divorced? why do you want this? how can the site help?

Hello
I'm older white male also. Pussy free for couple years now out of a long term relationship.

I've enjoyed many aspects of cuckoldry and submissive servitude.
This website has helped with deeper understanding of BNWO and supporting it in a whole new way.
I hope you can learn alot and find what you're looking for my friend.

Hello
I'm older white male also. Pussy free for couple years now out of a long term relationship.

I've enjoyed many aspects of cuckoldry and submissive servitude.
This website has helped with deeper understanding of BNWO and supporting it in a whole new way.
I hope you can learn alot and find what you're looking for my friend.
i thank you for your optimism and support

from missouri, been divorced 20yrs now, why do i want this, lived the lifestyle before, just finished sending my last biracial baby off to her new husband, and its time for me to get back in the lifestyle
welcome aboard!! Sounds like you know what you want, so the question you need to ask yourself, "do you know how to make this real?" do you know how to speak to women, date women and support them as they fuck men like me?

welcome aboard!! Sounds like you know what you want, so the question you need to ask yourself, "do you know how to make this real?" do you know how to speak to women, date women and support them as they fuck men like me?
from my now 2 ex wives and their then couplings with black men only, i have raised 5 biracial children, and just sent the last one off on her honeymoon. so yes Sir, Respectfully, i do know how to support women whom breed with men like you

from my now 2 ex wives and their then couplings with black men only, i have raised 5 biracial children, and just sent the last one off on her honeymoon. so yes Sir, Respectfully, i do know how to support women whom breed with men like you
ty for the background context. that was very helpful.
Again, welcome to the site, hope you can make some beta cuckold friends. I mentor a few on here and they like to try and introduce women to me. Good luck :)

Same here

Back