Just a thought

Kaine1975

Male
From
GA, US
Is there any such thing as a hubby stand in or boyfriend stand in. Some of u have to be honest with your wives and girlfriends and most important yourselves, tell them Babe,Tonite I rather not go out, or I'm exhausted and not feeling up to it. Guess whose up for it and up for her everytime my phone ring. I promise to have her back safe and at a nice hour.

don’t know if this counts.
I do know a couple that had a problem, well not one but three problems.
one of her friends from high school was getting married about five hour drive away. That’s not the problem.

the marriage was to take place in nude resort now there was the problem. Husband has real issues with being naked in public. Mostly weight or dad body issues. Also they would be staying at the resort so they needed an RV. I have a large Airstream. That was one of the reasons I got involved.

second the company were he worked was in the middle of rebuilding one of there production lines so there was no chance of him getting away for the weekend.

about two months before the wedding he as a joke asked I knew someone to be his stand in at the wedding. When I said I might there was dead silence. Later learned I had just thrown gas on their sex life.

the following week they were by for more how to on Pulling the air stream. Again as a joke he asked how my search was going. I told him that I had asked a friend if he was available. I told them that Keith was about 5’ 9” and around 150 pounds. Olive skin thick black hair. I was prepared to leave it at that. Only his wife asked for one more detail. I had them follow me into my home office where from a locked safe I took out a photo album. there were photos of Keith in suites, golf shorts and polos, some in speedos soft, firm and full on hard. There was also a section with him nude again some soft, some firm and a lot with him before he went in hard and even more during and after still hard soaking wet. A few with drops of cum still dripping.
there was one that showed a ruler measuring along the top showing 9 inches of shaft and another inch and a half of head that mushroom wider than his Red bull width shaft.

again the dead silence. Then she asked if I trusted Keith. I assured her I did. She asked if Keith could drive the truck pulling the airstream I assured her that he could and did.

they asked for a moment. As I put the album back I informed them that like me Keith was v safe so condoms were not needed if that happened.

five minutes later they came out of the office, I had not closed the door just gone to the kitchen for a *******.

he asked me to set it up.

keith picked her up on the Thursday before the wedding. From what I heard later they fucked Thursday night five times, Friday was. good for another five time, four times on Saturday (the wedding day. Five times on Sunday and three times on the way home on Monday.

don’t know if this counts.
I do know a couple that had a problem, well not one but three problems.
one of her friends from high school was getting married about five hour drive away. That’s not the problem.

the marriage was to take place in nude resort now there was the problem. Husband has real issues with being naked in public. Mostly weight or dad body issues. Also they would be staying at the resort so they needed an RV. I have a large Airstream. That was one of the reasons I got involved.

second the company were he worked was in the middle of rebuilding one of there production lines so there was no chance of him getting away for the weekend.

about two months before the wedding he as a joke asked I knew someone to be his stand in at the wedding. When I said I might there was dead silence. Later learned I had just thrown gas on their sex life.

the following week they were by for more how to on Pulling the air stream. Again as a joke he asked how my search was going. I told him that I had asked a friend if he was available. I told them that Keith was about 5’ 9” and around 150 pounds. Olive skin thick black hair. I was prepared to leave it at that. Only his wife asked for one more detail. I had them follow me into my home office where from a locked safe I took out a photo album. there were photos of Keith in suites, golf shorts and polos, some in speedos soft, firm and full on hard. There was also a section with him nude again some soft, some firm and a lot with him before he went in hard and even more during and after still hard soaking wet. A few with drops of cum still dripping.
there was one that showed a ruler measuring along the top showing 9 inches of shaft and another inch and a half of head that mushroom wider than his Red bull width shaft.

again the dead silence. Then she asked if I trusted Keith. I assured her I did. She asked if Keith could drive the truck pulling the airstream I assured her that he could and did.

they asked for a moment. As I put the album back I informed them that like me Keith was v safe so condoms were not needed if that happened.

five minutes later they came out of the office, I had not closed the door just gone to the kitchen for a *******.

he asked me to set it up.

keith picked her up on the Thursday before the wedding. From what I heard later they fucked Thursday night five times, Friday was. good for another five time, four times on Saturday (the wedding day. Five times on Sunday and three times on the way home on Monday.
Sound successful to me

Back