Jealousy and feelings

Hello everybody,
We are a young couple on the way to start cuckold lifestyle! I'm sure my girlfriend will love this lifestyle very much!
The question is: How can a cuckold manage his jealousy and feelings when another guy fucks his wife/girl?
Waiting opinions of everyone, Tkanks??
Imo, jealousy and feelings is not conducive to this lifestyle. If that's your case, I would not recommend you do this.
There well be SOME kind of feelings involved (not to be confused with emotional connection ) on Her part on some level, even just the 'love' of big black dick.

It's just like when she is at the beach toppless and you dont mind all or any guys to check her nice tits out which they are by the way, 2nd getting over the fact that you may not be the best shes ever had but seeing her get fucked is a feeling twisted in many jealousy excitement arousal all at the same time its feeling crammed in all at once creating an overload now how you handle that over load is up to you personally I use it to bust the biggest nut off while she takes it deep.

Hello everybody,
(...)
The question is: How can a cuckold manage his jealousy and feelings when another guy fucks his wife/girl?
Hello and welcome,

i can't really give an answer because with my ex we have created a close relationship built on mutual trust with a knowledge that the partner always comes first. She wouldn't do anything that i didn't like and vice versa. So actually i never encountered a feeling of jealousy when we had our kinky playtimes with another man in addition. It was always very arousing and pleasurable for both of us. We kept eye contact whenever possible to see if each of us is still enjoying the game, and kept whispering words of encouragement and love into each others ears while she was working the stranger's dick. *lol*

i'd second what MagicMike said... jealousy is not part of the lifestyle. At least it wasn't for us. ;)

Imo, jealousy and feelings is not conducive to this lifestyle. If that's your case, I would not recommend you do this.
There well be SOME kind of feelings involved (not to be confused with emotional connection ) on Her part on some level, even just the 'love' of big black dick.
i'd agree with the first part of your posting. But also worth noticing is that this kind of lifestyle is not for everybody.

For a (notorously) jealous boyfriend or husband that cap won't fit. Also a woman who cannot separate love and lust easily, one that falls in love easily from having sex and orgasms with a man, is not the right person for this kind of lifestyle... Things to consider.

Hello everybody,
We are a young couple on the way to start cuckold lifestyle! I'm sure my girlfriend will love this lifestyle very much!
This is a very good point, especially if we’re tslking about young couples. My husband is almost 52 and I think it’s much easier at this stage of the life comparing to you.
Anyhow, as I have read in another comment above, I also believe a proper communication is the right key.

Back