Jealousy amd feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cuckold must put his wife's pleasure and satisfaction above his selfish needs and silly emotions. Wife and cuckie can have a stronger relationship by fulfilling her needs via cuckolding and giving cuckie a chance to show his devotion to her in total. She must focus on other men first, then on controlling cuckies emotional weakness. Cuckie must turn away from his male emotions and focus on his place as cuckold and on his wife's satisfaction.

It's the feelings of jealousy that has you in this lifestyle.....another man and black man is deep inside your wife reaching deeper inside her where you can't touch her....her legs willingly opened gently and wanting to let him inside her as she held his body not yours and she's absolutely soaking wet for him not you. It's the jealousy of seeing her fall in love with a man that is making love to her even though she doesn't want too. but that moment when she feels him cum lovingly deep inside her she falls a little in love with him and not you.

Hello everybody,
We are a young couple on the way to start cuckold lifestyle! I'm sure my girlfriend will love this lifestyle very much!
The question is: How can a cuckold manage his jealousy and feelings when another guy fucks his wife/girl?
Waiting opinions of everyone, Tkanks??
You seem eager and so, I doubt you will have issues dealing with the delightful humiliation of jealousy.
Your wife will be getting sexual satisfaction from real men, what on earth would she have to be jealous of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back