Jas on a cock hunt today

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Well Jas is dressing up for the day and has told me she wants to suck some new younger cock today. so we'll go out for the day looking to see what she/we can find. She had me shave her smooth and pick out some stockings, garter belt, see thru top and a see thru bra that I felt would attract the right kind of young man. This is worn under a very short white ruched mini skirt, that will easy flash what she has to anyone close. She has her "slut" ankle chain on for anyone who is in doubt, and some sexy high heels to show off her long legs in her seamed stockings...wow I'm dripping already! Maybe I'll get a creampie to feast on, if the right one cums along?

I'll keep you posted

Pops

Last edited:
Well Jas is dressing up for the day and has told me she wants to suck some new younger cock today. so we'll go out for the day looking to see what she/we can find. She had me shave her smooth and pick out some stockings, garter belt, see thru top and a see thru bra that I felt would attract the right kind of young man. This is worn under a very short white ruched mini skirt, that will easy flash what she has to anyone close. She has her "slut" ankle chain on for anyone who is in doubt, and some sexy high heels to show off her long legs in her seamed stockings...wow I'm dripping already! Maybe I'll get a creampie to feast on, if the right one cums along?

I'll keep you posted

Pops
HAPPY HUNTING!!

Attachments

• 05BBDBEF-C5EB-496D-AEF9-DD65AB8235A5.jpeg
    05BBDBEF-C5EB-496D-AEF9-DD65AB8235A5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Good for you.
I also get what i want. I had 12 women on my cock yesterday
all of them had their slut ankle chain on just for me.
See.... i can also make stuff up.
You would be better of writing a book
Cus the amount of fake profiles and men with similair stories ive seen here is just amazingly funny and pathetic.
And all of them had no photos nore verification🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So along comes you, and you say "unless you play by my rules then you are not real! Only if you post some bullshit pic with a stupid bit of paper are you real!" never mind if I have hundreds of pics of myself being fucked by multiple guys, AND I have posted them on this site along with hours of details of my life, from our introduction into this lifestyle, and had many comments and likes. Still, without this one pic with a bit of paper, I am not "real" and my life story is made up!

There is only one person in this conversation who knows the truth, and that sir is me, not you. YOU KNOW NOTHING! So once again I say, GO FUCK YOURSELF, and send us a pic of you holding a piece of paper saying "this is me fucking myself"....otherwise I think perhaps you do not exist at all. In the future try adding something positive to this site and making it a better place, rather than dumping your holeyer than thou bullshit negative stink all over the place, you make the place smell real bad!

Oh, and by the way, you are hereby blocked from my posts! and Ha, fucking ha! to that too!

HWJ

So along comes you, and you say "unless you play by my rules then you are not real! Only if you post some bullshit pic with a stupid bit of paper are you real!" never mind if I have hundreds of pics of myself being fucked by multiple guys, AND I have posted them on this site along with hours of details of my life, from our introduction into this lifestyle, and had many comments and likes. Still, without this one pic with a bit of paper, I am not "real" and my life story is made up!

There is only one person in this conversation who knows the truth, and that sir is me, not you. YOU KNOW NOTHING! So once again I say, GO FUCK YOURSELF, and send us a pic of you holding a piece of paper saying "this is me fucking myself"....otherwise I think perhaps you do not exist at all. In the future try adding something positive to this site and making it a better place, rather than dumping your holeyer than thou bullshit negative stink all over the place, you make the place smell real bad!

Oh, and by the way, you are hereby blocked from my posts! and Ha, fucking ha! to that too!

HWJ
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

Back