Japanese hot spa - Arichan bbc’s adventures pt.2

Form a couple of mouth on the quite little village in the mountain where Arichan and his hubby Luis are living and working arrived a new English teacher for the local primary and mild school. Is Brandon!!! Jamaica guy in is early 30, physically is one great atlete and a massive cock. Once again Arichan sex life will be in a perfect storm!! Luis and Brandon easily became friend since they share the same passion for basketball. So they start to play ball together in the local gym whit other guys. Luis invite Brandon at home for dinner several time and quickly he gets the attention of Arichan, she always stares at him and smile, “ wow how big are you, you have such great hand and long legs comparing to Japanese, I’m so curious, even comparing to my hubby Luis, I’d like to measure you” or, “ I’m sure you have a lot of fun whit woman in japan, we use to love hot ripped black guy like you” she was always like this, so Brandon whit a bit of embarrassment alway smile at her and just pass it . Luis to

Other hand always look cool whit that and encourage the two to be friends. But the first real occasion to borek the ice arrived when they decide to go all together to the natural SPA. That are basically some pools of natural hot water outdoor, so as japan tradition man and woman join together whit out clothes whit just some towel for cover the woman body and small hand towel for cover man’s cock. Arichan and Luis was kind of nervous when they prepare for the bath at home, they both know that something will maybe happen! And they are both excited but they just don’t talk about, like a silent agreement. So now they are on the water, all naked the water is at the height of the thighs and Brandon whit out any hesitation show off his bbc , he his sure that will have some reaction from Arichan, this time is the perfect occasion for see if all the flirty stuff of Arichan are for real or not! And Brandon finally want to know it! But he don’t image that Arichan reaction can be so explicit specially in front of his hubby. When Arichan see Brandon ‘s cock she start to smile and automatically start to touch it and say “ finally, I was looking forward to this, you are so big, never see before, but is not hard yet, let’s see how big I can make it” now Arichan is on her knees her face expression now is so concentrated and serious, and now she start to masturbate him,while have an eye contact whit him, his cock grow so fast now!!Brandon can’t believe his eyes “ wh...what?! In front of your hubby?! “ and Luis answer “ sure dude go head, I know you will love it, she deserve it, is no problem for me since you both enjoy yourself I will be happy. Go head Arichan, show us how much you can take” she start to lick his penis, Brandon got a crazy pole, then she move to his balls first lick and then gently suck it and take almost all on her mouth, then finally she get his glans, she first lick a bit then start to suck it, she take all on her mouth, Brandon see Arichan big lips wrap his glans and go down to his penis, now he is in full erection and barley loose any control. In the same time there was other two Japanese man witch was see the scene form some distance nobody say nothing now all the four man are focus on her. She is blow him very well and fast ...Brandon is strong but finally he can’t resist he cum first inside her mouth and then over her face, Arichan expression is the same serious and concentrated, clearly she know what she want and she get it! At that point Arichan realize that other two man are watch her, so she go wash a bit and go to the looker, so Brandon say to Luis “ your wife is crazy! But she make me cum soo much! Love it” and Luis “ I told you, she need to do what she want!!! She is good whit mouth ha! She never suck me!!” . When Arisa and Luis are in the car on the way of home, Luis “ I love watch you suck Brandon cock but, why you never suck mine!? It make me a kind of jealous “. And Arisa “you know, I love the smell of it, so strong and masculine, I have to taste his sperm ” And Luis “ You such a slut Arisa, the skin contrast between you and bbc make me so hard every time. I love to live whit you this intese lustful moment .So , please be always clear and directly whit me, I love you so never hide nothing to me I will accept everything, if something make you horny so it make me horny too, I just want to enjoy your sex life even if you fuck other cock! Because I love you and I want see you as a lust slut and have great orgasm always” In the following days Arisa and Brandon both think all the time each other, definitely a blow job wasn’t enough for them. Brandon can’t take her out of his mind, even if he jerk off the mind goes always back to Arichan and he is hard again, he need to taste that pussy !!! At the same time Arichan need to fell his pussy stretch by that huge cock,she is super wet all the time she think about that, but she really don’t feel to do it in the presence of her hubby, he is good hubby he provide her safe amount of money, help in the house work, but on her sex life is basically useless, specially after she had the first bbc sex between Luis and Arisa was decreased so fast, and the spare time they did it again was super boring for her! Last time she had sex in front of him and was fine for her because that make sure that Luis is 100% fine whit Arichan fuck some bbc! But this time whit Brandon was something out of her conscience, at beginning she was just attracted from him but after just a blowjob she feel like was unable to enjoy and fulfilled at all because of the presence of Luis so now fuck by Brandon’s cock whit out Luis around for her is became more than a desire, an open eyes dream! But she don’t know how to explain to Luis that she want to have his privacy whit Brandon, she is scary to have a decline from Luis and maybe hurt his hubby.

Arisa use to have very high self- control but this time she have hard time for contain herself. One week is going since the session at the SPA , she ******* herself to don’t contact Brandon. Brandon too he don’t really know what make him to refrain to take Arisa and fuck her brain out! But I just feel to don’t push too much the situation because of Luis friendship, for the moment one good blow job and cum over her pretty face is something can be enough, for the moment.The situation degenerates when they occasionally meet at the supermarket, Arichan was alone and Brandon found her on the vegetable dept. and say “hi Arichan, how are you, looks like one century we don’t meet!!” Ari, whit big smile “ hi Brandon nice to meet you again, I ‘m fine! I was wondering what are you doing all this time” Brandon just start to caress Arichan ‘s round cheek, and the two lover start to passionately kiss, no body was around so they start to touch each other, her hand over his pants feeling his cock became hard while his hand are Iside her shirt searching for her nipples. She stop for a moment to kiss and said whit serious and horny face “ I can’t forgot the smell of your cock, Is always on my mind ...stretch my pussy today!!!!” . The two lovers drop off from the supermarket whit out buy anything. quickly jump in Brandon’s car and run to his place. They get in to his bedroom and start to passionately kiss again, they start to undress each other and touch each other at the same time, Now Brandon is liking and sucking her tits while fingering her pussy and play whit Arichan lil asshole. She is moaning “ uuuuhhhhh!!! You make me sooo wet!!!!!!uuuhhhh!!!!”. So she pull up his cock out of his pants and start to masturbate him, he become real hard now, so he lie dow on the bed and she follow him, and he sad “ cam on baby I need to feel your lips again !” she look at him whit her sexy lil smile and start to play wt his ball and lick his penis. So Brandon take her back whit his hand and say “I want to taste you, give me some of your sweet pussy” . They now are in 69 position, she was doing her best to suck his cock as much she can get it, but he was in full erection now so she can have only his glans and few cm of his cock in her mouth. Her big meaty lips over his cock was one spectacular show for Brandon. But he was really focus on her super wet pussy and ass hole, he have both from very privileged point of view. He was liking ad fingering both! They pass real good time in that position. So finally she laid on the bed and spears her legs and say “ go head baby give me that jamaican cock!!” So he start to penetrate her slowly centimeters for centimeters “ hooo haaaa...go Brando is painful but goood! Stretch me!!!” He have more than half of his cock inside her, and now he start to slowly fuck her, she almost close her eyes and she bite her lips. Now are really painful moments for Arisa, but when Brandon put deep on her all his cock she start to feel the orgasm coming, her balls are slapping on her ass, he is pound her more strong and faster now,she never feel like that, was incredible long pleasure. She come in one crazy intense orgasm. She come over his cock while he still strongly bang her. She scream “haaa please wait a minute”. She wanted to take the control. So she jump over Brandon and start to ride his cock first slowly and then fast again. She was beat her down lips, while Brandon was sucking her nipple, and just in that moment Luis open the door and found Arisa bouncing over Brandon cock, she was turned her back and she was totally focused in the huge pleasure so she need a few second to understood somebody was here. But Brandon who was in front of Arisa, immediately see Luis enter in the apartment, and immediately remember that just that day and that time they have on appointments, Luis had to pick up Brandon for goes to the basketball game, was the first game after the summer break so Brandon could not memorize it well, and most primary he really forgot everything when he meet Arisa to the supermarket. So now Luis enter in his one room apartment as usual, and found his wife ride his huge cock on his bed...Luis now is very surprise and disoriented. Arisa finally turn her back and see his hubby there “ hooo Luis, you always around when I have some fun!! “ and Luis “baby why you do it alone, why you didn’t tell me?!? You drive me crazy!” And she “sorry, it just happened, But you are here now, you love to watch me whit bbc I know it, so just stay there and enjoy the show!” She turn her back to Brandon, and take doggy position and say” cam on baby let’s do it” and Brandon” I’m sorry Luis I have to do it what she say, so now look how I make cum her” . And Luis” yes at this point go head give her your best” . Before the penetration Brandon give her a brief but passionate lick to her pussy and asshole, and than start to put insight his glans. Arisa now is moaning of pleasure and maintain the eyes contact whit his hubby. Now Brandon is almost all insight and is starting to bang her , his hand are over her ass, now caressing them now slap that porcelain buttocks. “Ohhh , you so thick and hard, fuck me good!!! Give me all”. So now Brandon put in all his black pole that perfectly fit inn. Luis is starting to jerk of” aaaahhhhh!!! I feel all deep inside !!!I m going to come!! Can’t resist!!!”

Once again Arisa was overwhelmed by huge orgasm. His pussy was dripping and his cock was again full of her fluid.

“ is soooo goood!!! You make me cum so bad!!! Your cock is great” Arichan said. And Brandon “ yeeha, you pussy is so thing love to stretch it, but now I want your ass, I need to cum bitch!!” “Hooo Yes, fuck me in the ass, I’m your bitch!!! And Luis watch out! Because You will never get my ass, is only for black cocks”. Luis was still whit his cock out but was cum several time so now he was just take pics and vids “ ho Arisa, you such a slut, I can’t believe what I ‘m see now, you always looks so innocent, but once you get one bbc you lose any control “. So Brandon once again lick her ass hole very well and start the penetration. She wanted to enjoy and feel him all inside her ass, but after his glans was insight, she really start to feel pain, Brandon was just too thick. So she turned her head and make eye contact whit Brandon that was trying to make it so slowly for don’t hurt her. So the two lover start to passionately kissing, and that give the straight to Arichan to finally almost take all his cock insight. So he start to bang her, slowly at beginning and then stronger, he’s balls are slapping on her pussy, she is so concentrated and have a so serious and sexy face that Luis is once again jerk off. “Hoooo bitch I ‘ m going to cuuum!!! Give me your face, I want you to ******* it”. She obeyed whit out say nothing and quickly approach her face to his huge penis. But the first load was to fast for her and covered all her face, so she don’t lose other time and grab his cock and put him her mouth for don’t loose the second loda of his precious sperm. “Hooo Arisa you sooo good” they was fucking from more than hour so Brandon was full of sperm that unload in Arisa’s throat. She ******* all and after start to lovely play whit his still pulsing cock, lick his glans and massage his balls. All off the three was in really ******* . It took some time before she dress her self an go whit Luis back at home. And she say” sorry Luis, it was’t my intention to hurt you, I just meet him casually and we wasn’t able to control ourselves “. “ yes baby it hurt me a lot at beginning, but I realize that I must let you be free to live your sexuality, but please I beg you to just let me know next time, even if you don’t want me whit you when you fuck”. “Your sure of that Luis?” “ sure! It was too fun to watch you tonight, but I can be content whit your repot after you meet your lover.” “Really Luis?! Hooo I feel the most lucky wife on heart right now! Thankyou” “Sure Arisa I just want to be fulfilled “.

Back