Jamaican resorts with plenty of big bbc !!

We have been to Hedo twice now. I understand that due to group takeovers you need to do a bit of research. Eg. Not hard to be there during a takeover of a group of friends going for 20 years. But other then that we have found there lots of quality single black men attending Hedo. Tons of choice and you dont even need to think about the staff.

We are going back again this year and Mrs Tequilasunlvrs is looking forward to her next BBC adventure. Might be hard to exceed the fun of the last trip ... but willing to try.

Going to Montevideo bay end of the month for the first time

we haven't been there in a while.....but a few years ago it was the highest priced Hotel there...you wore a wrist band....that seemed to some kind of signal to the locals...wife got hit on a lot...even with me right there.....but anyway as for the price....just prior we stayed in the Bahamas and paid a lot more than that....but with this hotel....they provided all 3 meals...plus had a snack bar that would cook you a hamburger or whatever when ever you wanted...had 2 pools one just for swimming..another with a volley ball net..a hot tub...and right across the street was the ocean....they had windsails you could get..and a few other things.....all for free...if you total all that up the price of the hotel wasn't so bad...right at the bottom of the hotel on the street was a continuous line of taxis...all just waiting to take you someplace......if you ask...there is a local bar about 5 miles out of town......caters to white women and locals....wife really liked that...if you get to know a driver well (leave that to wife) they can take you to a lot of fun spots off the beaten path

we haven't been there in a while.....but a few years ago it was the highest priced Hotel there...you wore a wrist band....that seemed to some kind of signal to the locals...wife got hit on a lot...even with me right there.....but anyway as for the price....just prior we stayed in the Bahamas and paid a lot more than that....but with this hotel....they provided all 3 meals...plus had a snack bar that would cook you a hamburger or whatever when ever you wanted...had 2 pools one just for swimming..another with a volley ball net..a hot tub...and right across the street was the ocean....they had windsails you could get..and a few other things.....all for free...if you total all that up the price of the hotel wasn't so bad...right at the bottom of the hotel on the street was a continuous line of taxis...all just waiting to take you someplace......if you ask...there is a local bar about 5 miles out of town......caters to white women and locals....wife really liked that...if you get to know a driver well (leave that to wife) they can take you to a lot of fun spots off the beaten path
Awesome thanks for the info.. wife picked Jamaica out so let’s see what’s happens and what she has planned. Think we only got 2 days alone to hang but I’ll sure try to make the best of it. She did get a lot of see thru and sexy outfits

Awesome thanks for the info.. wife picked Jamaica out so let’s see what’s happens and what she has planned. Think we only got 2 days alone to hang but I’ll sure try to make the best of it. She did get a lot of see thru and sexy outfits

good luck and I'm sure she will enjoy herself

Back