Jamaican resorts with plenty of big bbc !!

Awesome thanks for the info.. wife picked Jamaica out so let’s see what’s happens and what she has planned. Think we only got 2 days alone to hang but I’ll sure try to make the best of it. She did get a lot of see thru and sexy outfits

you could also look into St. Thomas and St. Croix...….they are both fun and the wife will enjoy her self.....but there they don't hit on your wife like they do in Jamaica…...there the wife just has to send out a message and she will get it fairly easy....Jamaica they just are very open about hitting on the gals.....they know what they came for

Something to keep in mind for any going to Jamaica....

If you do decide to go stay in the tourist areas, should you decide to venture out on your own you better be able to take care of yourself.

If you do decide to go stay in the tourist areas, should you decide to venture out on your own you better be able to take care of yourself.
I heard it has got kind of......funny.....in the last few years...and forsing them selves on the women...haven't been there in about 5 years...so I'm sure it has changed....just have to pay attention......also I understand most of the trouble was at the high class resorts so who knows

Wow thank you very much. After that info no way leaving our resort. Not that we were planning to anyway. Hopping to have fun at the resort. I do have an old coworker there I’m going to contact

I heard it has got kind of......funny.....in the last few years...and forsing them selves on the women...haven't been there in about 5 years...so I'm sure it has changed....just have to pay attention......also I understand most of the trouble was at the high class resorts so who knows
Well damn at the resorts pushing themselves on white women would be a problem Letting the 3 wives hang alone doing spa and all.

Well damn at the resorts pushing themselves on white women would be a problem Letting the 3 wives hang alone doing spa and all.

I wouldn't worry about it that much....Like I said from what I read it was at a high priced resort....gals probably liking the attention and not wanting who knows what....we have been to Jamaica 5 or 6 times and only once were close to having a problem... we trusted the taxi driver...she had been with him a couple times over a 4 day period......he took us to this black and white bar...she enjoyed herself...a couple of other blacks came over and talked to the taxi driver... a little while later he asked us if we wanted to go to a private party....she said yes.....we got to this house...loud music and people everywhere...two guys came over..one got into the front seat with her and the driver...the other kept feeding me beer and pot..I know he was trying to get me..."out of it"...but I didn't do all he offered...the two in the front really had my wife going...I just happened to look at the house and the party and I could see a lot of people......but no other whites.....I tried getting my wifes attention and wasn't working...after a while she turned to me and asked if I was ready...I shook my head no....she got a funny look but trusted me.....and told the driver she didn't want to go in......he took us back to the hotel....it could have got a lot more than she was ready for...but luckily we had a trustworthy driver....that was the only close call we had...and we went everywhere...but that was probably 5 years ago also

for a little over 10 years we went to about every island there is it seems..always the week after spring break when the prices drop a lot....but we went to Jamaica the most because so easy to have fun

Even though I live in Canada part of my heritage is Jamaican. There is news that I hear from there that is very sad at times and it is a wonderful place but like anywhere there are places you should not really tread unless you are very confident taking care of yourself in difficult combative situations and watching your back. But this is not just a Jamaican problem as all the islands in the Caribbean have their issues. Did you hear recently what happened in the Dominican Republic? It made it on Canadian news and it did make it on CNN as well:

But if you do decide to go it is best you stay in the tourist areas as security tends to be the best and they tend to tolerate things that most others there would not. As an example, for those reading this that might be gay Jamaica is a very homophobic place. There have been many stories that I have heard over the years where if anyone recognizes the fact that they are gay they usually have to run and live as a homeless person and live in Jamaica's gullies as many of their friends and family cut ties with them. Those with means generally flee the island and those that manage to get asylum into Canada reveal more from what they experienced. However as a tourist bringing in much needed cash they would tolerate it in the resort, but it would be suicide if you wanted to have a gay pride march through downtown Kingston, Jamaica.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about it that much....Like I said from what I read it was at a high priced resort....gals probably liking the attention and not wanting who knows what....we have been to Jamaica 5 or 6 times and only once were close to having a problem... we trusted the taxi driver...she had been with him a couple times over a 4 day period......he took us to this black and white bar...she enjoyed herself...a couple of other blacks came over and talked to the taxi driver... a little while later he asked us if we wanted to go to a private party....she said yes.....we got to this house...loud music and people everywhere...two guys came over..one got into the front seat with her and the driver...the other kept feeding me beer and pot..I know he was trying to get me..."out of it"...but I didn't do all he offered...the two in the front really had my wife going...I just happened to look at the house and the party and I could see a lot of people......but no other whites.....I tried getting my wifes attention and wasn't working...after a while she turned to me and asked if I was ready...I shook my head no....she got a funny look but trusted me.....and told the driver she didn't want to go in......he took us back to the hotel....it could have got a lot more than she was ready for...but luckily we had a trustworthy driver....that was the only close call we had...and we went everywhere...but that was probably 5 years ago also

for a little over 10 years we went to about every island there is it seems..always the week after spring break when the prices drop a lot....but we went to Jamaica the most because so easy to have fun
Over the years the Jamaican dollar has always fallen, so the US dollar always goes very far down there.

Well wife went to the Bahamas Over 20 years ago and she was barely 18 and she said on the resort her and sister were getting hit on by every black man on the resort..They tried a local club for drinks and dancing and had to leave. The local guys were feeling her up on the dance floor and kept going for ass and grinding on pussy. They went to dance at night at resort bar and guys would Pull them by hand to dance and caress her ass. Her sister not into it at all wife was ok but she said it got out of hand fast dance with one guy and there would be 5 around and touching her and they had to leave. That was over 20 years ago and she was 18 and looked younger and that was high end resort.

Well wife went to the Bahamas Over 20 years ago and she was barely 18 and she said on the resort her and sister were getting hit on by every black man on the resort..They tried a local club for drinks and dancing and had to leave. The local guys were feeling her up on the dance floor and kept going for ass and grinding on pussy. They went to dance at night at resort bar and guys would Pull them by hand to dance and caress her ass. Her sister not into it at all wife was ok but she said it got out of hand fast dance with one guy and there would be 5 around and touching her and they had to leave. That was over 20 years ago and she was 18 and looked younger and that was high end resort.

we went there ONCE...didn't like it...not a lot to do.....and none of what you mentioned above...we stayed at the holiday inn...big bucks...food pricey.....food on the beach all tasted like it had sand in it...just didn't do it for us...actually St Thomas/St.Croix was probably the best just for all around vacation and fun for the wife....the locals don not bother you...there was a few things to see.....beaches real white....and if you are looking for fun...you can find that also......with Jamaica they will find you!
constantly hit on if you leave the hotel...not so bad in the shops....but terrible around the beach...although wife loved the attention

Awesome thanks for the info.. wife picked Jamaica out so let’s see what’s happens and what she has planned. Think we only got 2 days alone to hang but I’ll sure try to make the best of it. She did get a lot of see thru and sexy outfits

If you or she is worried might try St,Thomas or St.Croix…..little safer...….they must have some kind of unspoken rule there that you don't harass the tourists.....wife did not get hit on like in Jamaica...….but there is plenty there more than eager if she wants...our one and only time there...we got a hotel at St.Thomas...we spent the first day just kind of looking around....and noticed a lot of younger men around...about a block from the hotel was 2 outside basketball courts.....both in use and really going at it on drills and etc...wife decides to watch some..probably her first for a basketball game......2 of them came over and started talking to her and a man shouted to them...a few minutes later he came over and sat down with us.....turns out our first three days there was the last 3 days of a tournament of some kind...wife sends me over to sidewalk for drinks...takes me a few minutes...when I get back he has his hand on her leg...she patted his leg and introduced me...that was the start....a few days later we decide to take a Ferry over to St.croix...about 30 minutes I would guess......water rough......real rough....people getting sick as did my wife...we got there and had to get a room there for the night while she got better....but really nice white sandy beaches...we stayed the next day...she was better so we took the ferry back to St.Thomas to our regular hotel

anyway long story short it was nice and we enjoyed ourselves

love to visit there some day ,

well what it really boils down to....locals know pretty much why the gals are there......and the gals know what happens there won't come home...maybe....throw in they are on the island and a skimpy swimsuit is the attire for the day where ever you go....guys are looking....throw in a come-on smile from her....next thing you know you have some IR sex!

And if you are a voyeur like me.....you come home with real sore ribs!

Last edited:
Here's more news from Caribbean relatively fresh from the Canadian news wire for those considering Saint Maarten as well:
https://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-man-died-protecting-*******-in-sint-maarten-family-says-1.4458687

Here's more news from Caribbean relatively fresh from the Canadian news wire for those considering Saint Maarten as well:
https://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-man-died-protecting-*******-in-sint-maarten-family-says-1.4458687

I'm sure if you take the time to look up every island you can find something...but if that's all you can find...that isn't much.....how many robberies here?....but keep looking I have faith in your ability to dig up something...anything!

let me take a wild guess and say you are recommending...…..Cancun, Mexico?....or maybe Damascus, Syria

the only real safe place would be your own bedroom......but no guarantee on that

Last edited:
I'm sure if you take the time to look up every island you can find something...but if that's all you can find...that isn't much.....how many robberies here?....but keep looking I have faith in your ability to dig up something...anything!

let me take a wild guess and say you are recommending...…..Cancun, Mexico?....or maybe Damascus, Syria
LOL, I'm not a travel agent just consider this a public service announcement @subhub174014. I will refrain mentioning unsafe areas any further.

Back